Chapter 2

"Bowser is waging a war against us and he is not alone.", said the princess and glared at the brothers with a serious look on her face.

"WHAAAAT?!", shouted the brothers at the same time.

"H-He actually dares?", mumbled Luigi.

Mario laid a hand on the shoulder of his brother. "Yes, but we'll win, just like we did when the worlds were going down. You still remember?"

As Mario said that, scenes started to play in Luigi's head. When he got hypnotized, worked for the evil and changed his name to "Mr. L" aka "The Green Thunder". No one knew that Luigi was Mr. L, even though it was pretty obvious at the end. And Dimentio.. He exploded Luigi and himself and Luigi got send to the Underwhere. But he reunited with his brother again and helped Queen Jaydes find her daughter Luvbi. Oh, and Tippi.. She married Count Bleck. Their love was so strong, that the Void dissapeared. No one knows where they are, but Luigi knows, that they're happy where ever they are.

The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom interupted his train of thought. "sigh.. Like I said: Bowser is not alone... He has.. He has other people on his side.. People who you already fought."

A chill ran down Luigi's spine "L-Like who?"

"I.. don't know yet. He never said it."