Chapter 3

"I.. don't know yet. He never said it.", said Peach worried.

'Bowser is attacking us.. He also has new minions. Bob-Ombs are falling from the sky.. And... wait a sec.. THE TOADS!! I need to tell Peach!', Luigi thought.

"We have to protect the Toads!", yelled Luigi panicked.

Peach und Mario's eyes widened. "YOU'RE RIGHT! WE HAVE TO PROTECT THEM!!", yelled Peach also panicked and with a really high-pitched voice.

The trio ran out of the house and saw Bowser's airship flying to the castle. "I think Bowser believes, you're in the castle, Peach.", said Mario.

They ran to Toad Town to evacuate the Toads. Peach took out a megafon. "Where did you-", Luigi wanted to say, but got interupted. "Citizens of Toad Town, may I ask for your attention? As many of you have noticed, Bob-Ombs are falling from the sky, houses are getting burned, etc. That's because Bowser is waging a war against us, and he's not alone. I command all of you to leave Toad Town as soon as possible and go to Sarasaland. Please stay cal-"

"AHHHH!! BOWSER WILL BURN US ALIVE!!!", Shouted a yellow Toad and began running in circles. Toadette just facepalmed.

A few Toad kids started getting panicked. They were all crying and screaming like there was no tomorrow. The adults tried to calm them down, but they didn't stop crying, until...