Chapter 7

Luigi and Daisy entered a room which appeared to be the meeting room. Luigi looked around his surroundings and spottet Princess Peach and his brother Mario. He smiled at them and they return the gesture while Peach waved at Luigi.

Daisy threw herself on her throne. "He hasn't arrived yet?", asked Daisy, as she looked over to Peach who shook her head as she shrugged her shoulders. "It's unusual for him to be late.. I wonder if something happened?"

Suddenly the door flung open and a person entered the room. He had blonde hair, red cape, green skin.. Luigi gasped and looked over at Daisy with a surprised face. "PRINCE PEASLEY IS YOUR COUSIN?!"

Daisy was now surprised herself. "You know each other?"

Luigi's mouth was basically hanging on to the floor as he quickly turned his head repeatedly, glancing at Daisy and Peasley. The prince walked over to Luigi and grabbed his chin, pushing it up at Luigi's face softly, like something you'd see in a cartoon. Luigi's face turned a little red and Daisy looked baffled at Peasley.

He looked at his cousin and winked at her as he flipped his blonde hair. "Heh heh heh. We haven't seen each other for a while, my dear Luigi and cousin", he said with his charming voice. He looked over at Mario and Peach and greeted them as well.

"Greetings, Mr. Red and Princess Toadstool." Peasley bowed down to Peach out of respect. She let out a soft giggle and Mario looked puzzled at the Beanbean prince but he changed his expression quickly.

"I heard about the situation in the Mushroom Kingdom and came as soon as possible!", he said.

Daisy smiled at her cousin. "I have taken the Mushroom Kingdom in since Sarasaland is really large, as you might know!" Peasley gave her a nod.

"I thank you all for your support. I wouldn't know what to do without you...", Peach expressed her thank's and looked at Daisy and Peasley with a sad look on her face.

Daisy looked at Peach reassuringly. "Hey, you're not alone in this. You're my best friend and we'll always be there for you. Don't forget that.", she said and wrapped her tanned arms around the pink princess, pulling her in a hug. .

"I couldn't have said that any better!", Peasley said and looked away for a short moment. Luigi was in his view so he gave him another wink which made Luigi blush. Mario gave them both a skeptical glance as he lets out a silent "Hmpf..".

The princesses pull away from their long-lasting hug. "So... What now?", asked Peach. Daisy looked at her with a grin.

"I think I have a plan..."

---------

Meanwhile in the Mushroom Kingdom:

--------

"I can't wait to finally see Mario and, uh, Luigi again!", said a yellow, round figure who was non other than Starlow. She was one of Mario and Luigi's trusted companions. She stood (or floated) in front of Peach's castle and looked around with confusion. There were Koopa guards and no Toad guards which was unusual.

"Weird... Perhaps the princess got kidnapped again?", Starlow said. She would have sheugged with her shoulders if she had any. She turned around, planning to float away and distance herself from the castle until the princess gets rescued again, but she was stopped by Koopas and Goombas in her path.

"Hey, what is this about?!", she shouted and wanted to use an attack but she was losing her conciousness and fell to the ground. The Koopas were carrying Starlow into the castle which now belonged to Bowser.