Chapter 4

"SHUT UP!", shouted Luigi. He finally had enough. The Toads stopped screaming and looked at Luigi. "Just because B-Bowser wages a war against us now, d-doesn't mean that we're gonna lose!", he started his speech nervously. The Toads still listened carefully. "Over all the years, we saved, protected, but most importantly: FOUGHT FOR OUR KINGDOM!" Shakily, Luigi held his fist in the air, with determination in his eyes. Mario looked proud to his brother.

"Luigi... you are right. We will not be swayed to the likes of Bowser! I am sick of being unable to protect the citizens and myself..!", agreed Peach.

"We will put an end to this war, and I...", said Peach. She hesitated before continuing her add-up to Luigi's speech. "will stop getting myself kidnapped.."

Mario and Luigi both had the feeling that Peach is hiding something from them. They will find out eventually, anyway.

"And now: Come with us, before Bowser finds us!", called Mario and the Toads followed him. They were sneakking to a secret place. They 'randomly' found a van.  Mario got into the van and called: "Who wants to go on a ROAD TRIP?" The Toads put their hands in the air as a "yes" to his question. They also got inside the van.

"How could so many people fit into such a small van-", but when Luigi and Peach got in the van, they noticed that it was actually way bigger as expected. "Woah.. Big.", mumbled Luigi and Peach. They sat on the seats and thought about everything that happened.

"Hey Peach, I- AHH!", shouted Luigi auf, as Mario hit the pedal hard. "MARIO HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!"

"Hah. Sorry (not sorry), brother!", hummed Mario amused. Luigi stuck out his tongue at Mario annoyed.

"What were you going to say, Luigi?", asked Peach.

"Well.. I have noticed that you were going to say something else and not "I am never gonna get kidnapped again"...", told Luigi a little nervously.

"O-Oh that... It's-... I can't tell you now; not here..", whispered Peach.

Luigi nodded understanding. "I know, it seems hopeless right now, but.. We had it way worse. Hey do you remember when we had to save all worlds?", said Peach.

"Oh yea... The worlds..", mumbled Luigi.

"I am still asking myself who Mr. L is... Guess we'll never know.. ", laughed Peach. As Luigi heared the name "Mr. L" he froze and didn't exacly know why. He thought it was over, so why does he still think about his evil past? He got goosebumbs and couldn't move. Luigi suddenly saw a flashback of him jumping on Mario. Luigi was confused and scared, why he gets these flashbacks.

The scene stopped, as Peach snapped her fingers in front of Luigi which made him flinch. "-GI.. LUIGI!!", called Peach and shock him.

"Ahh! I- am- here!!", said Luigi. Peach stopped shaking him and gave him a hug. "You were gone.. Your eyes became red and.. It was kind of weird.", said Peach.

"It's alright... When are we finally in Sarasala- AHHH!!", asked Luigi, as he got thrown forward and fell to the ground. "We are here!", announced Mario.

Luigi was just annoyed at the moment. "MARIO! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Whoops. Sorry, bro.", laughed Mario and helped Luigi stand up.  Mario grinned at him, but Luigi looked away like he's offended. "Aw come on, Luigi! I just was just kidding!"

"Pah!", mumbled Luigi, arms crossed.

Everyone got out of the van. They looked forward and saw a figure standing in their way. They couldn't see who it was, because the sun was shining really bright, but after adjusting, they saw a very familiar person and Luigi's eyes started sparkling. It was none other than Daisy, the princess of Sarasaland.

A/N: Sorry that the Mario bros. seem out of character, I just wanted Luigi to speak his mind and Mario to tease Luigi to annoy him. That's how many siblings are.