Chapter 6

It was already night and everyone was sleeping. Daisy and Luigi were sleeping in the same room, lying next to each other in the same bed full of pillows. Daisy was sleeping quite peacefully while Luigi... He moved and mumbled in his sleep.

Luigis Dream:

"M-Mario? Peach? Daisy? ANYONE??", shouted Dreamy-Luigi. He was located in a dream world of Daisys Castle, but there was no one in sight as he looked around.

Dreamy-Luigi took a few steps forward. At least he wanted to find a creature, maybe even a Goldbeanie. He wandered through the dream world and still didn't spot a single enemy.

"Heh heh heh heh heh.", laughed a voice, a voice that sounded very similar to Luigis. Dreamy-Luigi turned around, but there was still no one in his sight. "Look up here, you doofus!", called the voice.

Dreamy-Luigi looked up at a platform, where he saw a person who looked almost like Luigi himself. He wore black overalls with a green bandana around his neck, a black mask and a green cap like Luigis, only that the "L" was backwards. He also had white eyes and a mustache, exactly like Luigis.

The "other" Luigi opened his mouth, ready to say something, but as Dreamy-Luigi took a step forward he fell into a black hole with no guarantee of stopping from falling. "MARIOOOOOOO", he screamed and held his hand in the air with a spark of hope that his brother would help him out. He looked down and saw circular saws, which reminded him of something..

Luigi's Dream END.

Luigi opened his eyes and yawned with his hand in front of his mouth. Next to him was Daisy, who looked at him with an irritated expression. Luigi looked at her with confusion. "What's the matter?", he asked.

"What.. What was that rainbow cloud above your head?", she asked.

"Wha-?" Luigi stopped his sentence as he realized what Daisy meant with "rainbow cloud".  "Ohhh! You mean the dream portal!"

Daisy's left eyebrow got lowered. "Dream... portal?"

Luigi scratched his neck as he nodded his head. "I have the ability that when I sleep on a, uh, pillow from Pi'illo Island i can enter the dream world. I thought i'd told you already...."

"Oh, you mean the Pi'illo Kingdom!", said Daisy, as she brushed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror in front of her while doing it.

"Sorry.", Luigi apologized. He found it embarrassing that he didn't tell Daisy - his one and only girlfriend - any sooner.

"It's no big deal. And now get up, we have many plans for today!", said Daisy.

After them getting ready:

Daisy and Luigi got ready and wear their iconic outfits. They walk through the castle walls together. "...So, what are we gonna do today?", asked Luigi, breaking the silence between them.

Daisy smiled. "My cousin twice removed is coming for a very important meeting soon. Peach and Mario are gonna be there as well."

Luigi nodded at that and returned the smile. "Okie Doki, I can't wait to meet-a him!" Daisy placed her arm around Luigis shoulder and pulled him closer.

"Oh- Trust me, you're gonna love him!"