𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    IT WAS A MIRACLE THAT ASTRID HAD FINALLY FOUND THE COURAGE TO SLEEP, especially with whoever was outside still lurking. Her only source of comfort was Klaus who had found her quickly after she read the message. The dog hadn't left her side and Astrid was more than grateful. That's why she had finally fallen asleep. Because of Klaus guarding the bed.

    Despite the protective dog, the culprit of Astrid's paranoia crept slowly into the home. His heavy boot somehow does not make a sound as he crosses through the tidy living room. Not a thing was out of place. A throw blanket is placed on one of the arms of the chair and the pillows all sit in their designated spot. Everything was spotless.

    The large silhouette walks down to the hall, skipping the doors that were unimportant. He knew the layout of the cabin like the back of his hand. Due to his power, he was able to get access to her security systems, electronic locks, and even the power to the house.

    Hunger swallows his stomach as he reaches the bedroom door. It was cracked open just enough to give him a view of Astrid and the napping dog. His cock twitches at the sight of the beautiful Pagonia. Fuck, he missed her.