𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    SHE HAD DONE IT. His angel had somehow managed to piss him off again. Not to mention the fact that she had managed to slip through his fingers right after she had entered the city. He had severely underestimated her, a mistake that he'll never make again. It appears now the only thing that would get her to learn her lesson would be to take her back to his palace on Mustafar and keep her by his side at all times.

     And next time he sees her, that's exactly what he'll do.

    But for now, he needed to let off some steam and he had just so happened to have a perfect little toy to mess with.

    Vader rolls his eyes as another wail leaves Trevor's lips. It irked him that this was the thing that Astrid had decided to sleep with. The fucker was nothing compared to him. A low grunt falls from his lips and an irritated snarl forms. "Buddy, this would be a lot more fun if you just shut the fuck up."

    "Please! I didn't know she was taken, man. If anything it was that bitch's fault she didn't tell me—" Trevor pleads, but as the words slip his mouth, Vader sees red. That bitch? He did not just call his angel that. Astrid's fault? No, it was never her fault.