Chapter 6: Meeting the Leader?...?

(Before I start this chapter, I want to say that if you don't normally read the notes at the end of each chapter, please read this one, especially if you like the book.... Alright, into the late chapter!)

Ty

We walked for what felt like hours on end, which in reality it was probably twenty minutes. The golden, tabby tom turned to look back at our group, a puzzled look on his face.

"What did you say your names were again?" Lionblaze asked all of us, his eyes going from one pers- cat to the next.

"We didn't," I replied simply, and I could see the annoyed look on his face.

"Well, can you tell me then?" Lionblaze questioned again.

"No," I responded once more, and I could see that a slight anger was starting to form in the cat's eyes. Adam nudged me, and I could see the pleading in his eyes.

"C'mon, Ty, be nice. We have to make sure these cats trust us," he pleaded, his voice seeming to give nothing away. I looked back at him, and then turned my head to look back at the ground.

"Ty," I grumbled.

"What?" Lionblaze turned his head back to look at me.

"My name is Ty," I said once more. Lionblaze had a look of confusion at first, but it quickly changed to one of slight playfulness.

"Ah, so that's your name!" He spoke out. "What about the rest of your group?" Lionblaze asked me.

"Yellow's Adam, furry one's Jerome, blue stripe's Quentin, orange face's Jason, gray's Ian, and the last one's Mitch," I told him, never looking up once. Lionblaze nodded and turned to look ahead of him once more.

All of a sudden, Jayfeather stopped moving, as did the rest of the group.

"We're here," Jayfeather told all of us, and both he and Lionblaze turned to face the group.

"Alright, no one is to speak until we've spoken with Bramblestar, who's the leader of our clan for anyone who was never informed. Also, ignore the other cats for now, for some of them aren't to found of new cats," Lionblaze told us, and, without waiting for a response, headed towards the entrance of the camp.

At the entrance of their camp stood two cats, who's heads perked up at the sound of movement.

"Lionblaze and Jayfeather, why do you have these cats with you?" One of the cats, a light brown tom, asked.

"You'll see soon enough," Jayfeather replied, and with that he took off into the small entrance made with brambles. When we'd gotten through, I looked up from the ground, and took a moment to marvel at the area around me.

I saw cats, cats, and more cats, all looking at... me?

"Look at those cats! They smell funny," one smaller cat called out.

"Alright little kit, back into the nursery," another, bigger cat spoke. Wait, kit? Must be like a kitten... since its smaller and all...

We walked over to a rock that stood out in their 'camp'. It was a pretty tall rock, and an opening was at the bottom of it.

I watched as a dark brown tabby tom emerged from the opening, his gaze flitting from cat to cat, until it finally landed on our group. Jayfeather and Lionblaze walked over towards the cat, and, seeing as we had no other choice, followed them. When we'd reached where the cat was standing, the tom's gaze seemed to harden slightly.

"Lionblaze, Jayfeather, why have you brought theses cats into Thunderclan camp?" The tom asked Lionblaze and Jayfeather, his gaze turning from our group to the two cats he was questioning.

"I found them in the old twoleg den, while looking herbs, eating a mouse. I talked to them, and that's when Lionblaze discovered them as well, looking for me at the time," Jayfeather told the tom. The tom nodded towards Jayfeather, seeming to accept the story, and fixed his gaze on our group of cats.

"Alright, well, I guess that explains how you found them, but not why you brought them back to the camp," the tom observed, annoyed slightly.

"That would be my fault. I decided to bring them back here, and, since they were in the two-leg den, and on our territory, someone was bound to discover them, so I found it easier to bring them here now rather than later," Lionblaze apologized towards the dark brown tom, even though it was Jayfeather who'd wanted to bring us to this....place....

Once again, the tom nodded, and I met his gaze.

"Well, it seems to me that we better see what to do with these cats," the tom told us, and with that he walked on top of the rock with the cleft on it, and looked out at the cats.

....--....

Well... hehe... ok here...

Please don't kill me, I know this is late, and I forgot to update twice, but I had to study for like 4 different tests and then I didn't have any prewritten chapters so I couldn't update at all!!

So yea.... I'm sorry,..... Please if you can, forgive me....

....if not, I understand...

My goal is that as soon as my summer starts I'll be able to update more for this story, and that I'll have more time to prewrite chapters.....

I guess I don't have much to say about this chapter, other than that it's shorter than some of my others... Sorry for that....

Yea...

I might stop updating for a little until I get some more ideas and I can prewrite some chapters.... But I also might not... Once again, I'll probably wait until my summer starts and schools out....

So yea...

Bai-

Keld~