~ dante martin ~

(sky is not dating dante in this)

breakup gone right

"i can't believe he would do that."

i say with tears running down my face. sky blue looks at me with a concered look.

"he is a bitch girl. he never deserved you anyway."

she says to me. i nod. with more tears running down my face. john silver walks in the room.

"woah woah what's happening?"

he asks sky.

"wardlow cheated on her."

she says to him. he gasp. looking shocked.

"wardlow cheated on my best friend?"

sky nods her head. john walks over to me and engulfs me into a hug.

"you're gonna be okay i promise."

he says to me. i hug him back into a big hug. days have gone by very slowly. i haven't looked at my phone and i haven't even texted anyone. not even sky and john. i feel like they are worried about me. but i have no motivation to do anything. i've been in florida for the dynomite taping sense monday. i wanted to visit family on monday which i did. i didn't find out about the wardlow situation untill the night of dynomite. and now i have to stay here untill saturday because im having a promo taping for the all out paperview.

right now it's friday and it's 2:00 in the afternoon. i just woke up. i have dried up mascera all over my eyes and it's dried up running down my face from crying the previous nights. im in just a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. with my hair down a mess because it hasn't been brushed in days. i roll around in bed to reach for my phone that also hasn't been touched in days.

34 missed calls from sky. 24 text messages from john. 7 missed calls and 46 missed texts from dante martin. and 7 voicemails from my now ex, wardlow. i grunt. that's weird. dante martin hasn't talked to me in a while. i wonder how he found out. i respond to sky and john. letting them know that i am alright. i end up blocking wardlow. i don't even know why he would think of contacting me and making excuses after he cheated but whatever.

i get to dante's messages. i have always liked dante. he is a very respectful man. always making sure i was okay and that everything was alright. i liked him more as a friend tho. but then wardlow asked me out and i took a chance. i felt bad that i was letting my feelings for dante go. i somehow felt like he would never like me like that. and now i ended up regretting it. and now im here, wishing i was the one dating dante. i look at his message.

[ dante ]
hey. i heard what happened from sky. im so sorry. mami you didn't deserve any of that. i knew something was wrong with him and i should of told you. i just did not want to ruin anything for you. you seemed so happy. and that is all that mattered. text me when you see this. worried about you. ❤️

i start crying again. all he wanted to do was care for me and watch out for me. i leave him on read and just sob. i sob thinking about all the things that went wrong. and what could of been right. i end up texting dante back. and shutting my phone off for good. i head back to bed. not wanting to deal with anything at the moment.

i wake up to knocking at my hotel room. i groan. getting up from my confortable sleep to get the door. i open the door to see dante standing there. with flowers and a stuff aninal for me. i put my mouth open in awe.

"dante. what are you doing here?"

he laughs as he walks in, and shuts the door behind him.

"checking up on you, what else?"

he says as he puts the stuff on the counter. i start walking away, becoming embarrassed of my appearance. but he notices.

"hey, why you walking away. come here?"

he says to me. i walk torwards him and he embraces me into a hug. he lifts up my chin with his finger. once i see his eyes. i start tearing up.

he takes his finger and starts to dry the tears that are starting to form. getting mascara onto his finger.but inside. he doesn't mind.

"how long have you been crying?"

he asks me.

"sense the night i found out."

i tell him. he signs. pulling me into him by my hips.

"why didn't you contact me. i could of came over and helped you get through this."

he says to me. i look back up at him.

"im sorry. just didn't feel any motivation."

he nods. he wipes another tear from my eyes.

"come sit down with me." i nod.

i follow him to the couch and we take a seat. he puts his feet up on the table as i lay my head in his lap. we sit in silence as he brushes hair out of my face as i stare into the ceiling.

"you know you are beautiful right?"

he says to me. i look at him confused.

"me, beautiful?"

i ask him. he nods.

"so beautiful." i smile at him.

"i wish i snatched you up sooner."

he says as he pushes some more hair behind my ear. i look at him confused again. my eyes trailing to his beautiful eyes.

"what do you mean?"

i asked him. he looks at me with a smile.

"i've always liked you. but i never thought you would feel the same. i was about to ask you out, but wardlow got to you. sense then, i kept an eye out on you. you looked so upset. i just wanted to get you out of there."

i start tearing up again.

"i wanted you all along. i don't know what i was doing. i was just so scared you wouldn't like me back."

i told him. looking back up at the celing.

"you deserve to be treated like a princess. that's what i wanna give you. but if you're not ready i understand."

he says now stroking my hair.

i look up at him. grabbing his hand in mine. giving it a tight squeeze.

"i wan't it to happen so bad, but im scared. im scared of things going wrong."

he nods in understandment. he pulls me onto his lap, giving me a big hug.

"i would never, never ever hurt you in any way. i want to protect you in every way, i want you to be my girl. i want to show you off in everyway. treat you like you should of been getting treated."

my heart is full of awe and i pull dante into a kiss. not just a quick kiss. but a kiss of meaning. a kiss we both have wanted. we pull apart while his thumb caresses my cheeck.

"so is that a yes?"

he asks. out of breathe?

"if we can take it slow. yes."

he pulls me into another kiss. a little longer then the previous one. he breaks the kiss.

"we can take how ever you need. i want you to feel comfortable."

i nod and lean my head in the crook of his neck.

"now let's get this old mascera off shall we?"

he says to me lifting my face up. we both laugh.

- sammie joe