~ drabble 1 ~

the factory x y/n
- this was a dream i had. i thought it would be cool to write it down.

sammie's pov :
i walk into the new year's eve party i was invited to by the one and only tony khan. i'm currently a star in the indie promotions, getting signed by aew. i take a seat at a empty table and take my coat off, and hang it on a chair. i take out my phone from my purse and scroll through some emails untill i hear someone clear their throat. i look up and see the leader of the factory, qt marshal. around him are cole karter, nick comorado, big shotty lee and no other then aaron solo.

aaron solo and i have done a lot of work in the indie's, often even traveling together. we even work intergender matches facing each other.

"hello, mrs sammie. would you care if we take a seat, we would love to chat." he says as he gestures the whole empty table. i nod my head.

"that's fine with me." i say as i close the mail app from my phone, wanting to pay attention to what qt marshal wanted. he takes a sip of his wine he was currently drinking before he begins to talk.

"so i heard you were in the indies with aaron, is that correct?" he asks me, taking a look over at aaron who looks like he wants to go home.

i nod. "that's right, we traveled together sometimes, and even fought each other too." i say. he lets out a loud chuckle. not expecting to hear the intergender part come out of my mouth.

"did you beat him?" he asks me again, looking at aaron. he looks down with a smirk on his face. i laugh at seeing his expression.

"nope." i say kind of dissapointed. "he beat me both times actually." i say, grabbing my chapstick out of my bag to apply some on.

qt marshal looks at aaron with a laugh. "i bet you did good tho." he says enthusiastically. aaron starts to chuckle, putting down his drink.

"she did put up a hell of a fight." aaron says with a blushing smile. i smile back at him. my cheecks rising with heat.

"thank you aaron. it was a pleasure to wrestle you." i say to him. his smile widens like i have never see before.

"we did come here for a reason tho." says cole with a devilish smirk on his face. i roll my eyes. cole can be a bit cocky sometimes.

"well, i'm listening." i tell him. he nods his head.

"we want you to join the factory." nick spits out. everyone looks at him with a "ugh." look. i look at them all shocked.

"is that true." i ask the group. qt looks at aaron, as he is trying to cue something to him. aaron looks up at me, scanning my face for a expression.

"iv'e taken a like to you right after you left the indies, but i had no way to contact you. when i heard you were going to aew, i had to talk to you somehow. i had to get you in the group. i really like you sammie, and i think you would be a great addition in the group." he says, putting his head down in the look of defeat. i take a minute to think about his.

everyone is looking around giving me time to think about my answer. i look at aaron with a smile on my face.

"i would love to join the factory." i say in a joyous tone. everyone around claps there hands and we all get up to give each other a hug.

"i'm glad your able to join sammie. we will start going over work stuff on wednesday during the dark taping. i don't want to overwhelm you on this joyous party." qt marshal says as he sends his hand out to shake mine. i reach my hand to his and shake his hand. "anyone want to get a drink?" qt marshal says. nick, cole, lee and qt make there way over to the bar stand, but aaron stays with me at the table.

"i really appreciate you joining the group sammie. i've missed working with you." aaron says as he takes a sip of his water he brought with him. i smile up at him.

"no problem, might as well start my aew career off a interesting way." i say with a chuckle. aaron looks at me and smiles.

"it sure will be interesting. i pledge to always keep you by my side and safe from trouble. i cant say qt will do the same." he says rolling his eyes. i let out a low laugh. we sit in silence for the next couple seconds, both just looking around at the other co workers just minding their business.

i huff. thinking thoughts in my head that i want to say to aaron but i don't want to. i wish me and aaron could start over. we had such the bond in the indies. we basically dated and it felt like paradise. we became distant and things went out of wack. i just wish i had him back.

"i really did miss you." i say to him. he shots his head up at me, probally in suprise.

"i missed you too actually." he says as he rubs the back of his neck. "i'm glad your here." he says bluntly. i began to blush at his words.

"i wish we could start over." i say quickly with a cough, trying to distract what i said. aaron looks up at me with a confused look, and a raised eyebrow.

"what was that sammie?" he says as he puts his chin on his hand, staring right at me. i look at him with a confused look, trying to act like i didn't actually say anything.

"i'm sorry?" i say, acting confused. he just lets out a chuckle.

"you said something, but i couldn't hear." he says, opening the bottle of his water while he waits for my answer.

"no i didn't." i say with a nervous laugh, trying to avoid contact.

"sammie, what did you say." aaron says in a more demanding tone. i can feel my self getting heated in a good way. i barely get to see the demanding side of aaron because he is kind of low to himself, a bit quit, but i'm never complaining. my cheecks are now tomato red and i can barely speak.

"i um." im struggling to not loose my mind. "i said that i wish we could start over. i wish the bond we had back in the indies, when everyone thought we were dating but at the same time we didn't deny it. i miss thinking about you every day and i -" i'm cut off as i see aaron get up from his seat and come torwards me. i'm confused as he comes over and takes his finger and lifts my head up with his chin. he leans down and kisses me. he pulls back looking me dead into the eye.

"i'm sorry about that." he says as he starts to walk away. i get up and grab his hand.

"don't be sorry, i enjoyed that way to much." i say with a laugh. he pulls me into a hug.

"finally." cole says with a laugh. aaron and i turn around to see everyone looking at us. qt marshal writes something down in his phone as we all just stare at each other.

"i'm glad this happened now, because you guys dating was going to be a story line for the factory, but i guess that can just be a reality now." he says as he puts his phone in his pocket.

aaron scoffs. "of course that was his plan." i let out a low laugh.

"i mean it's qt marshal what did you expect." i say as everyone laughs except for qt, who is making a frowning face as if i hurt his feelings.

"you maybe want to get a drink?" aaron says as he puts his hand into mine, holding it with a tight grip.

"sure." i say. aaron and i take off walking to the bar to get a couple of drinks, just wanting to enjoy our night.

- s