~ alex shelley {requested} ~

SunnyLittleLioness

tag team crush?

"so what's the deal with you and him, i don't understand." my brother chris sabin says to me as i get into the passenger seat of the car.

"i don't know. it's complicated." i say with a sigh. he looks at me with a confused look on his face. he puts the keys in the honda and backs out of the parking space. the motor city machine guns have a match for the njpw strong openweight tag team championship at the rumble on fourty fourth street paperview this weekend. i usually accompany the boys to ringside for all of their matches, so it was important for me to come to this big opportunity for them.

me and alex shelley had a unique bond. we were very close from the start of the tag team. i'm very lucky that chris doesn't mind him getting that close to me. i guess it's because he trusts him so much. they have basically been through life together. back when they were so used to fighting each other in tna. alex has always been there for me, everytime i needed him.

it made me think and reflect on what "bond" we really have. i guess it started out when i started coming out for their matches. alex treated me like a genuine part of his family, not just some "manager" for them. being involved with the wrestling world, things can get dangerous. that is why chris always had alex have a watch on me. not some creepy stalker look, but more of a "i gotta make sure no one messes with her." type of look. especially when chris wasn't around. now that "bond" has gotten worse. worse in a good way. i have now developed deep feelings for the talented star.

"how do you not know how things are going?" chris says.

"i mean things are fine. we aren't dating, but it just bugs me a little." i tell him. he opens the windows letting the night air in. we decided to leave at night, thinking the weather and the traffic wouldn't be so bad. we agreed to switch driving every two hours so it wouldn't be too much, especially for chris who had a match in the next fourty eight hours.

we drive for the next ten minutes before he opens his mouth again. "what bugs you?" he asks me. i take a deep sigh, not really knowing a full answer.

"the fact we aren't together. i mean we flirt all the time, hangout mainly everytime i see him, and we treat each other like we are each other's partner. it drives me crazy." i say gasping for a breathe. he looks at me and nods slowly while keeping his eyes on the road.

"why don't you tell him how you feel?"

i gulp at his words, not wanting to tell the whole truth because of the possibility of embarrassment.

"i don't want to ruin the already good bond that we have. i'm afraid he won't feel the same way that i do." i look out the passenger window, seeing all the stars appearing in the pitch black sky.

chris turns the radio up a bit, skipping a few songs till he finds one that he likes.

"trust me, i know alex like the back of my head. he wouldn't ruin a whole friendship just because you tell him how you feel."

i nod, excepting the fact that eventually i have to come to terms with my self.

"i'll figure it out myself, just give me time." he nods and turns the radio up a notch.

"you wanna drive in about thirty minutes?"
i nod and lay my head back againts the head of the chair and drift off to sleep for a little bit.

thirty minutes later i feel a nudge at my arm. "you ready to drive?" chris asks me as i see he is pulled over at a shell gas station.

"yea sure." i say as i unbuckle, get out of my seatbelt and make my way to the drivers seat.

"you can have aux if you want." chris says to me as i adjust the mirrors to my ability. i nod and plug in my phone to play some of my music for the next two hours of driving. a half an hour goes by and chris looks like he is asleep in the passenger seat. i lean back, about to drive off an exit when my phone rings.