~ darius martin {requested} ~

-emmakyannahouse

        old school love letter

        y/n pov :

"are you sure about this allie. will he think this is weird?" i ask allie while fiddling with the note in my hand.

"not at all!" she exclaims. "i'm so certain he will think it's cute." she says jumping up and down like a little child on christmas. i nod my head, internally laughing at her antics.

"alright here it goes." i say as i shove the little piece of paper through the middle of darius martin's locker. i shake my hands as i slip the note in the locker. nerves, running through my veins.

"yay!" allie says as she grabs my hands waving them up and down.

"no let's get out of here before the boys think of anything suspicious." i nod as allie and i walk out of top flights locker room, making our way back to allie's locker room.
---------------------------------------------
anthony's pov :

"man i am so happy you are back in business!" i say to darius as he puts his bag down on a local chair.

"thanks man! glad to be working with my brother again." darius nudges dante in the shoulder.

"yea man. it's been rough without you." dante says as he begins to fake cry. you can hear hook laughing from a distance.

"who are you guys facing again tonight?" hook asks while rubbing the bit of stubble on his chin.

"ftr." dante says. "it's going to be hard but i think we got it in the bag." he says while stretching his back shoulder area.

"you all got this!" i say in a enthusiastic tone.

"thanks man! so glad to have your guys's support." darius says as he takes a minute to look in his bag. he seems to be looking for something he can't find. he looks up at me with a confused look.

"hey ant, can you do me a favor?" darius ask while still scrummaging through his bag. i nod my head, wanting to help him with anything he may need.

"what's up?" i ask him. he looks up at me with a smile.

"i think i left my socks in my locker in dante's and i's locker room. can you see if you can find them? he asks me, not having any luck looking through his bag. i nod my head, taking off my big jacket and throwing it on the chair besides hook.

"yea sure, i'll be back." i say as i make my way out of the room and torwards their locker room. i make it to the locker room and find darius locker and open it with the combination he has given me. i see the white socks on the top shelf, which i grab. i'm about to shut the locker when i noticed something white in the corner. it's a little folded up piece of paper. i'm a very curios person, so i grab the paper, opening up to see a bunch of writing on it.

"oh." i say out loud to my self. it's a secret admirer note from someone. it looks like y/n's handwriting, as i've seen her write stuff down on paper before, but i don't want to make any assumptions. i grab the note, shoving it into my jeans pocket as i make my way back to the room where the guys are located at.

i enter the room, handing the white socks over to darius.

"thanks ant." he says as he begins to put his socks on.

"yea. no problem." i say as i'm trying to think of a way to tell the other boys about the note from earlier. "well, i'll let you two guys get ready." i tell darius as i begin to walk torwards the door, wanting to leave. hook gets the memo and walks out torwards  the door, following me out. we leave the room and i turn to look at hook. he turns to look at me with a confused look on his face.