~ carmelo hayes {requested} ~

-emmakyannahouse

bad impression

carmelo's pov :

"so that's the girl you're interested in?" trick says to me as i lean back in my chair, watching the tv monitor. i just nod my head, eyes still glued to the television. trick scoffs as he moves his eyes back to the tv monitor.

"you know that girl is aj lee's sister." i gasp.

"are you serious trick, don't play with me." i yell at him. he just shakes his head and nods.

"how did you not know. you're the one practilly head over heels for-." i cut trick off by smacking him in the shoulder.

"look man, just because i'm interested, don't mean i know everything about her. let me breathe" i say with a chuckle. i look at trick as he is rubbing his shoulder where i hit him.

"alright alright, your point has been made." he says as he stands himself up out of his seat. "alright we'll i gotta dip, i'll talk to you later bro." he says as he pushes his chair in and leaves the room.

"bye man." i say as i remain in my seat, thinking about what trick said about her being aj lee's sister. i mean aj lee is a original, this gives me doubt if i can even pull a girl like that.
__________________________

y/n pov :

i'm walking to my locker room when i get stopped by cora jade. she taps my shoulder which makes me turn around.

"jesus jade you scared me." i say as my heavy breathing calms down.

she lets out a loud laugh. "it wasn't my plan too, trust me." i figure she wants to talk so i invite her into my locker room. i kneel down at my bag trying to find my gear for my next match. she takes a seat on the little couch in the corner.

"what can i do for you jade?" i ask her, smoothing out my red and gold gear that has been just thrown into my bag. she looks up at me with a smile.

"just wanted to wish my bestie good luck for her match. you know, carmelo has been looking at you for a while." she says as i gasp. carmelo hays, the carmelo hays i think to my self.

"wait really?" i say as i get changed into my gear in the bathrrom that is in my locker room.

"yes. dead serious. you should try talking to him after your match. i'm sure he would love to talk to you." she says as he runs her fingers through her hair. i nod with a glowing smile.

"alright. i'll try my best to find him." i tell her while walking out of the bathroom, finally in my gear. i hear cora whistle and she stands out of her chair.

"damn girl, you looking fine. i just know carmelo is gonna spoon over you." she says with a laugh. i do a little spin for her as she continues to whistle.

"i hope he likes it. it's new too, so he hasn't see it yet. whoever made my gear did a sick job on it." i say as cora walks torwards the door.

"it's pretty dope." she says as she grabs the doorknob. "i gotta go, but i'll catch you later. update me on the carmelo news." she laughs and she leaves.

"will do." i yell back at her.
__________________________

i start making my way torwards the ring to my match. i'm brought out of my thoughts when i bonk into someone's chest. flabbergasted, i gasp and look up, and i'm met with no other then carmelo hays and trick williams.

"oh my gosh. i am so sorry. i should of watched where i was going." i say as i shake my head with embarrassment.

"yea, maybe watch where your going next time girl." carmelo says as trick laughs with him."