Prologue/outline/important info- UPDATED

Hi, travelers :) If you liked the summary, thank you for clicking on this story and entering the prologue.

I want to share a story that is not too heavy with enemies and war, but more-so the day to day of how a lost mortal can entwine into the lives of gods, and what that could bring about.

This tale has no singular focus on one brother. Both Ye Hua and Mo Yuan will have their full when it comes to bitter love, dangerous lust, heartache, and forbidden romance. Mo Yuan, I feel, didn't get a fair shake in Eternal Love... So, I want to give him real life here, I want to help him find something--even if it hurts. However, there is yet an answer as to who will get the girl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -- I cannot be tamed lol

I just wanted to write an easy, unique--yet addictive story that didn't involve them loving BQ ( I <3 those too I promise). I just couldn't help but fantasize about both brothers' qualities and how I, after all these years, couldn't let them go. So, maybe this OC's story will lead me to where I belong ^_^ —and maybe a few of you as well...

I hope that you were all pleased with this tale's summary enough to stick around and follow, as the story eventually turns more episodic.

This tale, that I have watched too many times, sparked some creative thinking: Plants, (ESPECIALLY FLOWERS) water, wind, woodland animals, beasts, nature, spirits-- They are all so magical and wild - unpredictable. I really wanted to play with them in this story with an original character for us to get lost with.

Flowers: All that they are and all that they can turn into, hold a special part in what I love in life. I want to play with them a lot in this story involving scent, taste, medicine, adventure, love, poison, carnivorous aspects, scenery, etc. etc.

In this story:

1. The brothers have always been together since they were young, Ye Hua DID spend time in the magical lotus but he came out while Mo Yuan was still a youth. I'd say they are apart enough in age for Mo Yuan to be regarded as the older brother still. The lotus is still in the pond of Kunlun but no Ye Hua napping in it —but you shall see that he is connected to it in my story. ^___^ ALSO, let's just ignore the part where they have different family/last names.

Ye Hua: A strong willed, course, strict, controlling, determined young god who, inside, has lost something. He still wears black and has his hair half flowing.

Mo Yuan: A reposed, heedful, steady, cunning god who, inside, is waiting for something....

2. There is no Qing Cang as an enemy. There will be heavy strife/problems caused from other powerful characters & places, that will get lots of chapters, but no enemy that starts from the beginning and lasts thru to the end; mostly just episodic foes.

3. Bai Qian will be little Si Yin, that we all love, the seventeenth disciple of Kunlun + more on her as a woman eventually.

4.My OC is from a folky, fictional, poor grey eastern European-inspired land from medieval times. I will have a photo of her for ch 1 —And a more realistic one later on (edit ch 8)

5. WARNINGS- There will be eventual sex and sexual actions, vile intentions/actions from others, dub con, some captivity.

6. This is not goaled to be a novel, but who knows? I think I just need some confidence in myself that it can be. -
It will be well written and cared for, passionately either way. It will have some pretty heavy stuff at times- the heavy will be heavy -but lots of chapters will be easy on the eyes, and trivial in problems... I think ^-^

7. I want this to be driven by the heavy drumming of the heart, the flooding of the mind and the natural instincts of lust. So, this is hopefully a judgment free space and a HARD warning for people who do not like love triangles=sexual, emotional indecisiveness between adults.

8. MY & YH will NOT be making a sandwich—I.E. NO 3 WAY. Also, this is sorta smutty, but still story centered lol. Some sex will be beautiful, modest, tender and coy. Some will be bitter. Some actions will be dubious (dub con) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and some will be aggrieved.

9. Other characters from the original(s) will prob trickle in. I LOVED Su Moye from the sequel and felt he needed to be around longer. I'll figure out something with him. I'm thinking of Donghua (TMOPB attitude but intensified —possibly a little OOC  scary/mean/alpha-like/sexual) being a little bit of a shit starter with the bros over someone that piques his interest... etc etc.

10. Did someone say reverse harem? fml idk

11. I'm going to move my OC along into meeting the gods pretty quickly so there won't be much back story until later. I want to dive right in, in ch 1, with very little on who she is.

Please follow this story as we fall into the whimsical world of gods, mortals, immortals, spirits, demons & devils, as I share all their days with you. If it gets an interest going with readers, I will add more and more. I do not expect this to be popular, but I would love to hear from as many of you lovely travelers as possible. SO PLEASE COMMENT!!

I do not own the cover/chapter photos. I did edit some and drew in some things to match what I was going for.

Here is the Summary again in case you forgot. Please leave a comment if this sounds like something you're interested in. It will motivate me in the best way.

- Mo Yuan and Ye Hua, the strict and cunning twin God's of War, were gifted a winsome yet peculiar ancient peach blossom sapling from their friend Zhe Yan to plant on Mt. Kunlun. Time passed and the tree climbed great in size, greater than any blossom tree in all the realms. For eighty-thousand years the long branches wept petals day and night and bore not a single fruit. One spring evening, as twilight settled in, the heavy smell of peach filled the noses of the twin gods, beckoning them closer as they stood under the enchanted foliage and watched the blushing fruit slowly swell. A creaking and snapping of wood stirred as the pale tree trunk opened from high up. A light chime of bells followed and out tumbled a mortal girl with eyes of amber.

** I do not own Eternal Love -Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, or any characters in its story**