CH 10: untitled

Ye Hua's POV

How was everything she said to me in the forest... meant for Mo Yuan?...

I awoke ahead of the coral skies at sunrise. Though my eyes stared blankly at the curled vines around paperless window lattice, my mind was far from this room. My eyes flickered to the stolen ivory bells dangling from my fingers. Her bells. I sighed and tightened them into my palm. Deep in my chest stung.  My efflorescent dreams flooded my mind all night with the girl and how she looked into my eyes with horror when I crossed the hall past her. 

It was not I who she wanted... My jaw bared down and tightened.

 Last night in the meal hall, the blushing girl who I took on the forest floor had vanished. Her irises like the pale desert, traveled from Mo Yuan to me, over and over. I knew then, as I stared at her shaking before us, what had happened. I tried my best to recover my pride beside Mo Yuan but her yellow eyes of firelight had set me aflame and burned me whole. 

Humiliate her, thumped my heart. So I did then. Tossing her dagger and chastising her.

My gut panged with something, causing me to wince. I had never felt the bite of jealousy before that night but here I am, swallowing it at daybreak.

I heaved upward heavily. My body groaned at the slight movement. I was weaker today than yesterday. My weary chest twisted, and a heavy sigh blew from my lips trying not to chase the memory of her. She was intoxicating to me. Enchanting. But it was torment now that stung like venom at my pride, knowing...that it was not me she wanted. Not me that she desired, but instead my gentle brother.

I could not help the bitterness that soured my pride further.

Even so, it was I who she melted for, who she cried out in pleasure to. It was I who licked her sweet tears and feasted on her body until her wet womanhood clamped down hard over and over again around my cock. 

I would always be her first...

I could feel myself swell thinking about it. How I pushed so deeply inside her, completely sheathed to the hilt, flush against the softness between her legs. My mouth watered and I leaned back on one palm and slid my hand down my bare abdomen. I reached under my resting slacks and took myself into my hand. I could still smell her on me. Her sweet jasmine scent and mine still wrapped together. 

But, it ended there... There out in the wildwood. 

 The sting in my chest appeared again with another twisting pang. My breath huffed out and I withdrew like my palm touched fire. There was more than just my own anguish that crowded my chest, but also the knowing that Mo Yuan was tied to it as well.

He clearly has some collection of feelings for the girl. He hurried after her when she fled, but how deep did it go?  Did he turn her away enough times to where, when she thought I was him, she flung herself at me the moment I beckoned? Or were they more than that in these weeks I was away?  Did they become...close? When she was in the wood she did not seem like they were lovers yet, but definitely connected. Could he have tried to defend her all this time so he could have her?  

Would the mighty God Mo Yuan have broken his celibacy for this woman he cannot fully have? 

I sighed heavily again as my shoulders slumped dramatically and hair fell over my shoulder to my lap. I would not think on such trivial things anymore today. My head was not clear, and my body and spiritual essence were too weary to let such meaningless strife affect me. I stood on shaking legs and reached for my tea-robe, when the stone walls of my room were filled with two heavy raps at the door.