You to?

When you wake up ... it felt different from your room you heard somebody talking in the back ground but not sure who it was , you look up and see and ivy  and automatically knew you where in a hospital

It might sound crazy but where you always wanted to be at ,not at home and away from your mother. and all your problems, your were happy knowing you where here  because you know next there going to send you to the psychward .

Your staring at the celling thinking then the doctor came up to you and. Tell you that you have been gone for a day and that your friend committed too

...... " if I knew it all then..would I do it again would I do it agian"

..."if they knew what they said would go straight to my head ..what would they say instead"

Your where crying knowing that eren had done the same as you that's never what you wanted you where being selfish you weren't thinking about him

But the doctor told you that he only took 6 pills so he was only out for some hours

He could  only  guessed how much you could of took Bc he wasn't there
But to find out you  and him has the same scars.

The doctor was asking what , and why did you commit and you where being honest and told her everything about your mom and how your felt. 

She asked why didn't you tell anybody or get help and your told her  that  your mom wouldn't let you because she said nothing was wrong with you. 

The doctor couldn't believe what she heard about your mom eren and everything she did you a favor. 

The doctor allowed your parents to see you because they begged but it was nothing you wanted to hear.

Crying ,Apologies nobody really cares until your dead or about to die. It hurt knowing it had to be that way but that's the way life goes.

You really just wanted to see eren after your parents left knowing they failed and knowing there's nothing left for them to do or say the doctor came back in.

She told you that tomorrow you would be going to the psychward to get help for a month and that you could probably get out early if you had good behavior.

You knew it was right for you, to get the help you needed you was always angry and mad you had no friends but eren.

The doctor made you eat because you looked like you hadn't had nothing to eat in atleast a week you where pale and she was right you hadn't had anything to eat. 

Or any water but when you took the pills. As you where eating and drinking you kept thinking about eren that's the only person you could think about .

As you where thinking about eren, the doctor came in and said " I know your probably thinking about your friend right now , he's in the ward he's getting help you be lucky if you get in the same one.."

And with that she left ,that night you prayed that would get in the same one , that's all you wanted ..