Its you.

Eren?

"Yea it's me y/n"
'It's eren idk I feel bad what if he doesn't like me or hate me even', Ik what your thinking y/n and I don't hate you ,you got us the help we needed,so thank you ,although I was hurt when I saw you layed out on the bed like that.

Ik eren I'm sorry,I was selfish.. no you weren't y/n you did what you had to do to get the help you needed. Your right again,they both laughed at that comment.

So... y/n says...LETS ME SEE YOUR SCARS. BROO y/n I knew you were crazy but common. But ..OK

FEW MINUTES LATER

Ngl y/n are scars look alike. Well no dip eren you copied off of me talking about (I'm trying to be like you) they both laugh, aye well atleast where in here now to get help ,ye there's that you say.

Gosh so what do you do in here anyways? Y/n you sat on tiktok and watch people tell you so what do you think. Eren deadpanned, well damn ig

They take  your blood every morning.
How are the people here?
Cool crzy there like us.
Ah, cool

You say down on the bed, you held your hands with your face as you started to cry you thought  you wouldn't feel guilty for what happened to eren  you tried telling yourself it wasn't your fault but deep down you knew it was, your fault everything was being here him , everything.

L/n why are u crying ? I don't deserve you eren I jus don't , hey don't say that Ik your thinking it's your fault when it's not , i promise it's not I was got to do it to when we hung up , but you did before me.

They called me weak, it could've been a nightmare, and it feels like yesterday was a year ago ..

Ik y/k it feels unreal everything is a nightmare life is a nightmare

I don't deserve u eren.

Your right y/n you deserve more u deserve the world and I'm going to give u everything.

You where shocked by his words. U loved eren more than a friend , he was always there when nobody else was.

Eren... I love u.

I love u too y/n

No eren I don't think u understand ...more than a friend.