First day back

Ring, ring- damnit you sit-up out of your bed you run your fingers though your hair and uo, y/n honey are you up? Your mom calls from the kitchen you shout back yea! I'm up " I wonder why, my dad never calls me I'm sick of this women voice" you go to your dresser open up the drawer , and look for something to wear , you ended up picking out some baggy cargo pants, a big bage graphic tee-shirt with some white air forces , you went into your bathroom, took a shower , you put your clothes on and put your hair in a half up half down bun and curled the back and left a few pieces hanging in the front, you went down stairs, and put your shoes on , got your keys and said goodbye to your parents , and headed out the door.

You got into your car then you got a text you pulled your phone out of your pocket and looked at the text it was eren he said:

Hey baby- you in the car yet?

You text back : yup i just got in here what's up?

You see bubbles appear on your screen

Can you come pick me up then? He says

Yea ill be on my way
Read.

Ouch.

As your driving to eren house you see somebody running after the bus, you pull over and you see Sasha running and out of breath, you roll down the window and yell out you say, SASH! , she turns around and look through the window she squint her eyes , y/n? You chuckle yea its me , you need a ride ?, yea actually i just missed the bus as i was trying to eat breakfast, she says as she gets closer to the car , you wanna stop and get something to eat? You say , omg y/n you would do that for me? Ofc I would but first we have to go pick up eren. It got quiet you turn to look at Sasha who i the passenger seat , she's smiling you ask her , sash why are you smiling, she boldly says , are you to dating now. You look at her with wide eyes, you really shouldn't be surprised you guys been bsf since forever , to be exact since preschool.

Yea, you respond to her turning your focus back to the road, but sash I actually have a question for you, if you have a car why in hell are you taking the bus , and you have me you could've just texted me and asked. She looks at you and say, I know you just had gotten out of the mental hospital, so I didn't want to bother you, its always been you me eren Connie armin and mikasa , but when we found out that you guys where doing hat we couldn't believe it.

You pull up in erens drive way and honk the car and put it in park, you take your seat belt off and turn facing Sasha , I know Sasha it was rough but i will always be your best friend , me and eren just had that thing in common,..... you look to the drivers side door and see eren had opened it with Connie on Sashas. Side , you look at eren confused and say , " what are you doing?" Get in the back he says , no what? I'm not getting in the back of my own car you must be crazy , Connie tells Sasha the same , you both look at each other confused, Sasha says Connie why are you here in the first place ?, y/n said we where just getting Yeager , Connie says i walked you know Yeager house is like literally right next to mine .

Eren gabs you by your arm and pulls you out of the car, and put one hand on your waist and starts kissing you, you kiss back ofc.

Connie and Sasha just stare in shock , they both knew that yall where dating , its just seeing it did something Yk?

You both finally pull back from each other lips, you look up and smile at eren ,, he bends down closer to your ear and says , you look beautiful.

Yea? You say , and you look hot, if i could fuck you right now I would you say with a smirk.

Connie interrupts ,you guys conversation what are yall talking about he says ?

None of your business eren replies,you don't gotta say it like that says Connie,Connie gets in the passenger seat and Sasha get in the back behind Connie, and eren gets in the driver seat , you get in behind eren.