Girlfriend?

Be my girlfriend;your what?, look y/n we did everything together your the only girl i actually like , I really want to be with you I understand you I feel you I love you more than I love my damn self your all I think about 24/7 your all I want to be with , I want you.

Your couldn't say much; I mean what could you say when somebody that's been there your whole life and knows you like there back of there hand ?

"Eren do you really think this would work out ? Like me and you ? Being together? , where like toxic asf where like one of the post toxic people in school honestly.

" that's true y/n but why not give it a try , what do we have to lose relationships are not just good all the time, we all have our ups and downs , so let's figure them out together.

" fine eren only because my parents like you, and you- well we keep each other out of trouble sometimes even though we do , do some bad stuff together, not to mention like the mental hospital.

" he laughs" yeah we do but that's Alr we got each other ride or die right ?

" you chuckle " yeah ride or die -you say .

The rest of the weekend goes by pretty fast you fix your new room up go to therapy everyday , everything was going good ,but that was until you had to go back to school, oh god you really didn't want to go back to school , just the thought of it make you want to jump off a bridge. 

Honesty .

You already new that the whispers and stares where going to bad, calling you the walking dead , Carrie, you just new and that is what you hated the most.

Even was coming over today , you where happy because yall where a new couple  but  you both where toxic as hell , like if he was to be with another girl you wouldn't be surprised, and same thing with eren if he saw you with a new boy he wouldn't be surprised , before your whole suicide attempt you where a hoe, and eren was a man hoe you and eren messed around befor like did some sexual things.

But not sex.

Like kiss and all that everything but sex which was fine because you and eren had boundaries, but at parties you two would try to make each other jealous rubbing on other boys/ girls , you had a big body count , and so did he but you won't blown out because your not that nasty i mean common right?.

"Y/N erens here!"  Okay mom tell him to come up.

Hey y/n  hey eren missed me ? Yea goofy that's why I'm over here ,i know you didn't miss me because if you did you would've came over . You sound stupid eren i always miss you, you sound so- shut up y/n  bro what are you even doing here? Uhh... we got school tmrw ima spend a night  he says as he raises his bag up and smiles you look at him dumb founded  you start saying  who said you could stay over ? You didn't even text or call me? You stare at him , your right says eren i asked you mom and dad, and plus.

I knew that you where gong to be anxious, about the stares and stuff so here i am where going to do this together

We await a new day-.