Is it true

The only reason you had to stay in the hospital for 2 days was because you where on a 48 hour hold and eren go out before you the day that you woke up was the day that you left so that day didn't count for you if you are confused

When you woke up it was police and the ambulance people around you , you sat up confused on what is going on

The doctor came up to you and told you.." good morning y/n we have toast pancakes and orange juice for you here ,I want you to eat and take a shower then I'll give you a choice to either go with the. Police or the ambulance to take you to the psych ward .

I don't know how long you will be staying there you will know when you talk to the people there , they will decide based on your condition".

" ah,Ok"

"I'll have everyone leave the room so you can get ready , your parents brought you "

" ok thanks doc I will get ready"

"Great! And get better for me I don't wanna see you back here "

" yeah you got it"

You ate your breakfast, then sat there contemplating your thoughts, then got up when to the bath room with your clothes your parents brought you.

You stepped in the shower got your towel and washed your face and your body with dove soap.

When you got out , you got you towel and wrapped it around your body and when out the bathroom and put your clothes on , and by the time you go done the doctor came in and told you that you had to pick now.

You chose the ambulance, because for some reason you thought that the police might look at you a certain way .

And soon enough they came you packed your stuff up that you did have , and they told you that they where going to take you to your house to get your stuff and that they would be coming in with you to make sure you don't bring or do anything else while your in there.

They told you the think your can and cannot have
No string in hoodies or shoelaces
Unscented things
Etc

You did what they said,.. you walked down stairs your parents standing there your mom with watery eyes and your dad gave you a soft smile and told you that you will get better and sorry for not being there.

You didn't do nothing but shake your head in agreement , you then put your head down and continue to walk outside your parents followed behind you , and waved you off.

As you sat there you where still thinking of eren and why did he do as you did what if you guys don't even see each other here .... But that wasn't your only worry.

You know what you did was selfish you shouldn't had you love eren and only wanted the best for him.

"Where here"
"Huh? Oh.."
You got out the ambulance and walked up to the building and got all checked in, you got some weird stares but everyone in there was weird I mean come on your in a psych ward .....

They showed you your room .. when you go in there it looked like boy stuff but you didn't want to discriminate because it could of been a girl ..

"Hey,y/n"

"Eren"