Chan ~ untitled

Y/N POV.

you and Chan are in the airport. it's 6 am and your getting ready to head back from Korea to Raleigh to see your family.
you and Chan are both nervous — being the first interracial couple in the family would cause a lot of talk between auntie and cousins.

once you arrive your mom, dad, and grandma are there to meet you both.
"mama, daddy! i've missed you!" you say, overjoyed to the point of tears. as your wiping the tears away you see your Grandma step towards Chan.
"now baby you said he was tall, but i wasn't expecting all this!" she says with a laugh. Chan hugs everyone laughed along with her. you all grab your things and head to the car.
the car drive to west Raleigh was long from Fayetteville International your family always makes things fun. soon your mom turns on Hrs & Hrs by Muni Long - you and Chan's song.
you sing every word. then you see the front steps you saw the day you left to be a model in Korea.

"cousin y/n!!!! oh my god look at you girlie! you look good!" cousin naya says once she opens the door.
"aw thank you girlie!", when you got in and got your stuff downstairs you and Chan spent the rest of the night watching tv shows (Martin and living single ofc!) with his arm wrapped around you.