han + felix ~ gang au ~ pt. two

Jisung gives Felix a look. He knows that he's the only one who can call you doll. But he doesn't know the history of the nickname.

"Jisung, a word." He says shooing everyone else out.
"Y/n, you can stay."
You nod and sit beside Jisung.

"Listen me and Y/n-"
"Wait you, and her? I know y'alls history and i am not letting that slide."
"Okay, I understand. She's the distraction, I'm the assassin. We have some enemies back down on Jeju Island we need, to..take care of. So with your permission sir I'll use her as apart of the mission."

Jisung looks at you, waiting for your input. You nod.
"We'll do it." He agreed. "How much is this job paying us?"
"Not much, usually k!lls only cost 1.9k Won but we'll make an acceptance, only this time, 2 million won, thats as much I'm giving."

"Well we have a deal."

Jisung leaves. He walks up and lifts your chin. Your eyes meet for the first time in years.

"This isn't about the enemy Y/n, it's about you. He doesn't love you. He used you to get to the enemy, your brother. Jungkook's partnership with Han is over. And your relationship. Be with me, and we'll rule together."

"I, I can't just leave him? After all we've been through. But...I do miss you."

You realized the feelings still lingered. You left the main office out to where Jisung was.

"We're breaking up."
"What? Doll wait can't we talk this out? You just got kidnapped by a gang do you realize that?"

"Yes, you only fell in love with me for Jungkooks alliance. Now I realize that your gifts and love aren't real and aren't worth my time."

You walk away, leaving him forever. And you didn't regret doing it. He'll be the one regretting loosing you.

Two years later, Seoul S. Korea.

"You ready, doll?"
"For you baby, always."

Things are better for you now. You have a fiancé who loves you and a big mansion, and a city that's all yours.

The TV in your room is on the News.

"Breaking news, Stray kids gang member Han jisung has just been arrested for the alleged Shooting near Gwangjang Market in Seoul."

"He's gone. Locked up. Finally."
You sigh, like a big relief has been lifted off of you. Your standing up putting your bracelets on. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck.
"Oh how I've missed you doll."
"You have me now right?"
He sighs. "Yes, yes I do."