Ot8 ~ 9th member au

(Note: I became a stay during early OT8 so I'll be having just the new lineup without Woojin)

It's the day. Finally all these years will pay off.
But your nervous. All of you were backstage at Inkigayo waiting for Stray Kids to be called.

Chan knows your nervous. All of you are. You just turned 16 and don't know what to do if being an idol doesn't work out. Your trying to memorize your lines in District 9 before Han comes over to you.

"Hey kid what are you doing?" He asked.
"Nothing..I'm nervous. They know I'm a girl, but I'm black. What if STAYs aren't happy? I'm, I'm really stressed." He hugs you. That makes you fell better. "Ok guys, it's time." We all put our hands in the middle.

"Step out, we are Stray Kids!"
"Nine or None!"

The stage was amazing! And you guys won!!
"And 1st place, Stray Kids with District 9!""This is it" you all thought. All of you are crying, as expected. And suprisingly everyone gathered around you. Then you stared to hear STAYS scream the fanchant.

After the stage, at dinner

"So, that was tiring wasn't it..Y/n" Felix says trying to spark conversation. "Yeah, but it was fun. I looked at a STAY and he fell back- I wonder if he's okay." He laughed. "I bet he's fine. Chan hyung, how'd we all do today?"
"Amazing." He said.