han ~ pity party

"Did my invitations disappear? Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter."

Your setting up your birthday party. The year you turn 16. Han and Seungmin are helping you. Felix's is making all the food and Chan's making a playlist. Everyone wants to make you feel loved and amazing today.

But your friends, or what you think are friends aren't here yet when they promised, promised to be there at 3. It's now 4 and they aren't there.

Hours pass, no one comes.

"Maybe it's a crule joke on me. Whatever, whatever."

You run to your room wiping away tears and check your phone.

You look at the group chat.

💬Yerin: I'm not going to Y/n party. She's kind of weird you know-

Yerin: 🤭

💬Ellie: Yeah, all she talks about is "oh my Hannie hyung got me this" while she sits there fatherless with big mommy issues

💬Yerin: 💀

16:53 Y/n added back to the group chat.

💬Y/n: Hey guys. No party today. But I really wish you would be nicer to me, I do so much for y'all. Honestly I don't like yall.

💬Yerin: Oh sh!t you saw that stuff we said?

💬Y/n: Ofc i did. Y'all are mean okay.

💬Y/n: I wish I didn't meet any of you at all.

Yerin: ...

"I'll cry till my Pity Party's in flames."

Han walks in.
"Hey kiddo what's wrong?" He says knocking on your locked door. You open it. You smile. "No ones coming." You say. He tilts his head. "What about Yerin and Emme? I thought that you guys were friends?"

You shake your head.
"Well," he says. "I'll put on Coco and we can eat the cake Felix made and cry together? Sounds good?" I laugh, wiping my tears.
"Sure, that sounds amazing."

And you had the best birthday ever.