Hyunjin ~ royalty au

Main character: Princess Jade Baer-Leo II
Ethnicity: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Nationality: Germany 🇩🇪
Time: Munich Germany

You in Jade's POV

"Father I don't want to be married off! His mother hates me!" You cried.

Your father sighed heavily. You've known prince Hyunjin's mother your entire life. You hated her snarky almost colorist comments at you. She was white, adopted Hyunjin from the
Cheongju Han royal House of Korea when he was a young boy.

He's never been able to speak his language, or learn his culture due to horrible laws in and around the Azalea kingdom ruled by a conquerer-minded king, King Raven, who does whatever his wife says. Even if he doesn't agree.

Marriage was the only thing he wanted for his adoptive son, and with your father being the man he is, he had no choice.

"I know darling but this is simply the only way to have peace. I know you'd do anything to not marry Hyunjin. but that also comes with your horrible relationship with his mother." He held you in his arms, but his sympathy didn't help.

It was finnaly the day you would head to Germany to the Azalea kingdom. It was  beautiful kingdom with a lot of heart, but the corrupt king and queen hurt their people. It's a sad sight to see.

"King Leo, you are here! hello Princess Jade." Queen Danielle said embracing your father.
You curtsied before her. "Hello queen Danielle. It's an honor to be in your beautiful country."
She just looked at you and went on talking with your father. you went looking for Hyunjin.

You found him at archery.
"Well look who it is, princess. It's good to see you." He says, wrapping his arm around yours like he aways does. You move your arm away.
"Hyunjin, we need to talk."
He starred, puzzled. "Why?" he responded.

"Your father wants us married to unite the kingdoms into the European Union. i don't want to be married. Ever since I learned that I was one of the "stolen ones", like you, I wanted to go back to Nigeria. What they did to us isn't okay and I want us to see eachother but, not for some horrible union."

He looks at you..he puts his bow down finnaly. He grabs your hand and whisked you away to a hidden quarter in the Azalea palace.

"This is my happy place, where i can escape and play violin and dance. I love it." He smiles, looking at the hundreds of mirrors that line the walls of this majestic room.

"Well why don't you play something for me then?" You ask. "I did not know you played."

"Very well then, at your request, your majesty."

The way he said "your majesty" so effortlessly gave you a chill. But it was slightly attractive as well.

Soon some guards found you two and brought you both to the throne room.

"I found these two in the mirror hall your majesty."

King Raven shooed the guard away as he looked at you both desperately.
"I'm not mad, you two can go back as long as you don't cause any trouble."

"Thank you dad!" Hyunjin says before grabbing your hand and run back.

As the night follows, you both dance until the night ages old. You fall into his arms, laughing so hard that you couldn't breathe.

"You'd be so pretty in a wedding dress, Jade.."
"What are you saying Hyunjin?"
He leans to whisper in your ear.
"I want to marry you Jade Bauer. I love you."

All the diary writings...everything he said, all i said wasn't just a fake media persona? We actually have feelings for one another that are so strong that a marriage should be made? The answer is yes, as you kiss him for the first time.

"I love you Hwang hyunjin."

As that sentence left your lips, you finally felt safe, loved and accepted, as you fell into his warm and a welcoming arms.