i.n ~ you can't be my lover

You and Jeongin have been dating for a year now. He met your parents but you're never met his.

At a dinner date

"Why haven't I met your parents baby?" You ask. He looks at you shocked.

"Well, my parents are very proud of their heritage, too proud if you can put it at that. So they want me to marry a Korean...the only problem is that the moment they see you I'll bring dishonor to the family."

You look down at your lap, sad.
"So they won't like me? Even if your happy with me?", He nods, disappointed as well as you are. You get the check and put your card into it.
"
Take me to their house." You say getting your bag and standing up.

"No love I don't think you'd want to do that-"
You pull him with you to the car.

"You know what I just said Yang Jeongin. I want to talk to them. Just talk!"
He does as you say.

He walks in.
"Mom, there's someone I'd like you to meet."
She walks in. A tall woman, same jet black hair and sharp eyes like Jeongin.

"Son, who's this?"
He hesitated for a minute. "My girlfriend mom. Now before you get mad-"
"Alexander Yang you know how your father will feel."
He does the deep sigh when he's about to loose his "Nice quiet boy" persona.
"Yes ma'am I do..but why does he care anyway. She's my girlfriend. I'm the one dating her. So he can be pissed for all I care."

She stands there shocked. Then she looks at you.
"Well honey what's your name?"
"Y/N Carter. But my korean name is Min
Y/N."
She smiles and embraces you. "Welcome to the family sweetheart."