lee know ~ fate

The back of prom. You look for anyone you know, then you  see Minho Lee.  He's the most wanted boy and finest in this school. He's known for only dating Asian or White girls. Maybe he'd give chocolate a try cause..Damn. He knows he wants me.

"Hey, Minho, wanna get out of here?"
He smirks. "God, would I? I'm bored anyways."

Your eyes meet, only centimeters away from his.

"Kiss me, you know you'd want to." you think. And apparently he does too.

Now staying here doesn't sound so bad.

His taste is sweet, and you don't ever want to let it go. His kiss, passionate. Is this fate?

You pull his lips away from yours, holding his face in your hands.

His lips tinted with your lipstick, his eyes silently wanting you more and more.

"Hey, what was that.." you say attempting to catch your breath.

"Do that again." He says, but everyone's eyes are on you both. You walk away hoping he would pull you back, but instead he pulls you to the dance floor.

"You can dance?" You ask him. "I can, but I want everyone to see that your mine now. Now back to what we started, shall we."

He wraps his veiny arms around your waist.
"I just might love you Lee Minho." you say.
"Well y/n l/n, I might love you..too."

You wrap your arms around his neck as the last song plays.

He looks at you, not a thought in the world.
His sweetness meets your lips again, tasting even better this time. His hands wipe your lips, taking your lipstick off.

"Can't have everyone knowing, right bonita?"

And then your favorite song starts.

Multiple more kisses later, he's got you pinned to the wall. Him, kissing down your neck.

"Hey  Minho I was tryna find —  Minho what the hell??" He lets go of you, and it was his date he originally going with.

"I found a new date h/d/n. You forced me anyways.."

She cussed under her breath and walked away. Perfect timing.

You undid his tie and used it to pull him in.

"Are you trying to seduce me..?"

"Is it working?"

"Hell yeah it is."