Chapter 23

I do not own Vampire Diaries

"Come on, man. Come on." Matt said as Anastasia sneaked away from them, she didn't need their concern, she'd done this for herself for years without anyone so she'll be fine, on her way though she was stopped by Tyler.

"Why did you do that?" Tyler asked her needing to know as he looked at the blood pooling down from her hand from where she was pressing it to the obvious wound in concern.

"Just because of what happened before at the bonfire, doesn't mean I want you hurt." Anastasia said as she stopped walking.

"Not wanting me hurt is one thing, putting your life in danger for me is a complete other." Tyler said his voice raising in his confusion.

"I've had my fair share of beer bottles thrown at me so I know how it feels, I don't want anyone else going through the same so I pushed you out the way. There, happy now?" Anastasia said just wanting him to leave so she could treat the wound.

"I... what? Who would...Your...Your father?" Tyler asks her horrified and she shook her head. "Brother? Husband? Boyfriend? Ex-boyfriend?" When she stiffened at that, he got his answer. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be but if you tell anyone about this then I promise you, you will be." Anastasia threatened before she asked him a question, "Why do you get so angry, so much so that you lose control?" She had seen and heard everything that happened, it was like he couldn't control himself, she had taught him in class and he's a completely different person then.

"I-I...I don't know. I just do. I can't control it no matter how much I want to, and after I beat someone up like I just did, when I calm down, it's like waking up from a hangover and realising what you did when you were drunk, something you wouldn't do normally, I don't even know why, It just happens." Tyler shook his head not knowing how to explain, and not knowing why he was trying to, it might have something to do with the fact that despite what happened at the bonfire, she had helped him, taught him and treated him normally, as if nothing had happened, she hadn't judged or said anything. In fact she went above and beyond to help not only him, but the other kids who were slacking and it worked, he didn't think he'd ever engaged in a lesson as much as he did today, she just made it fun and he didn't want her to think that the boy she had just seen now was the real him because it wasn't, it was the part of him he hated the most.

"Be glad that you're a kid otherwise I'd probably be frightened of you." Anastasia said truthfully.

"What?!" Tyler asked shocked and now feeling sick to the stomach.

"James, my ex, he never had control on his anger either and I suffered for it." Anastasia reminisced before she pulled off her blazer. She was wearing a black vest underneath so she could see her wound.

"Shit, don't you need to go to the hospital?" Tyler asked her concerned as he saw the piece of glass sticking out her arm, it was a gruesome sight.

"Nah I can do it myself." Anastasia said before she leant against the wall and pulled the piece out of her skin as Tyler turned away not wanting to see that.

"Are you sure? I mean a doctor'll be more qualified." Tyler said unsure.

"I am a doctor. I didn't get pHd for nothing." Anastasia said and his eyes widened shocked.

"Oh." Tyler said shocked, she was a doctor as well?

"Who do you think did Miss Donovan's surgery?" Anastasia asked as she tore the arms of her blazer into strips and made a makeshift bandage around her arm as Tyler watched in shock, she was really strong to be able to do that, he didn't think even he would be able to.

The Life of Anastasia Williamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें