Chapter 33

I do not own the Vampire Diaries

AN: Bit of a long chapter. I think I might have actually crossed 10000 words. 

Oh and don't be silent readers, I'd love to hear all your comments and what you think of this story so far :)

The brothers were outside looking for Vicki before they find her about to attack Tyler. Stefan quickly manages to pull her off in time.

"Aah! Let go of me!" Vicki said as Damon appeared.

"What's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her?" Tyler asked shocked.

"You don't talk," Damon said to him annoyed. He still disliked the kid from the founder's ball with his hands on  Ansatasia and Caroline's annoying comment about them looking cute together.

"Screw you, dude," Tyler said.

"Dude? Really? Dude?" Damon asked looking at him as if her were dirt on one of his favourite shoes.

"Damon, don't!" Stefan warned.

"Oh come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?" Damon asked.

"Ana. He's her student and she cares about them and he's also her friend. She hangs out with him during breaks so she'd be pretty pissed if you do anything to hurt him," Stefan said and that did not help Damon in making the decision not to kill him and neither did the punch Tyler threw at him.

"Ooh! Don't you hurt him," Vicky said as Damon grabs Tyler by the throat, squeezing a bit too harshly as he compelled him, "Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here." He then throws Tyler away before the brothers leave with Vicki.

Anastasia woke up screaming once again the next morning with the brothers right in front of her bed and she groaned holding her stomach in pain. Liana had woken up as well and was crying as she held her mother, she hated to see her mommy like this, "Mommy you ok?"

"Fine. I'm fine," Anastasia said before wincing when Liana tightened her arms around her not knowing about the wound.

Stefan came around from the other side after seeing that, "Liana, hey, come on, let's get some breakfast."

"But mommy..." Liana said looking at Anastasia concerned who had to hold in her wince this time when Liana put pressure on her wound as she sat up to look at her.

"She's fine. Now come on. She'll come as well," Stefan said and Liana sighed before pulling herself up. Anastasia clenched her jaw at the sting before Stefan quickly picked her up taking her downstairs. Once she left, Anastasia gasped at the pain and she moved the sheets to see blood on her shirt and she groaned getting up with Damon's help.

"You're bleeding," Damon said concerned as he sat next to her on the bed.

"Oh would you look at that, I am. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, I honestly hadn't noticed," Anastasia said sarcastically before wincing as she tried to get up. 

"Are you always snarky when you're in pain?" Damon asked as he helped her and she flinched just slightly when his hand touched her back before relaxing as he helped her get stable. 

"No that would have been suicidal," Anastasia said considering most of her life with James was in pain and if she became snarky, well, it just would not have ended well. Damon looked at her his brows furrowed in worry and she sighed before gesturing to the blood on her shirt as she said, "I'll go take care of this." He nodded as she let go of him shaking her head to get rid of the dizzy feeling before she walked to the bathroom.

She locked the door before vanishing her clothes as she stepped in the shower hissing at the sting of her wound but she had to get it clean. Once she finished, she got out drying her hair and body with a wave of her hand before she cleaned her wound and realised it was more deeper than she'd thought last night. She sighed before dressing herself with a wave of her hand, then she walked out the room thankful it was empty. She sat on the bed conjuring what she needed before rolling up her shirt tucking it under her bra, then she put the thread through the needle just as the door opened.