1.3 From Military Base Back to Home

.....

Two men with tank top and military camouflage pants were peeking through the room's door. They were the first two soldiers who knew about the kid.

They were watching their General hanging out with the 3 years old kid, explaining this and that about tank's parts and its functions. They kind of found it weird because, you see, it's a fricking CHILD he's talking with.

After around 3 hours later, the man got out of the room with the boy he hung out with was sleeping in his arms. Kaesong, one of the two soldiers who found the kid first, happened to ran into them.

"General USSR, is everything okay? You look... mad and tired, Sir..." He said.

Well yes, the man named USSR looked like he would love to punch anyone in front of him right now.

"This kid... He got unlimited questions in his small mind and he keeps smacking me with anything around him, saying I'm so ugly." USSR groaned right after he said that.

Kaesong, on the other hand, was holding his laughter in front of his superior. But about his superior's face, it didn't sound right for him. 

Back in the city, the General was very popular among the young girls because of his so-called daddy face (wtf am I writing), so it doesn't makes sense when a demonic toddler like this kid said General USSR is ugly.

"By the way, Sir, we couldn't find any clue to where this kid comes from since we didn't ask him anything." Kaesong changed the topic.

USSR spoke, "Oh right. You said he wanted to go back to his family, but he said he just wanna see the interior of the tanks.... To the point I'm talking with him 3 hours straight with thousands of questions to answer." USSR's deep manly voice and his glare made the other man trembled. Kaesong, on the other hand, didn't believe he was fooled by the kid's sad and adorable act.

"I'm... so sorry, Sir. We didn't know-"

"It's fine. We all didn't even know that he was also smarter than we thought."

"But, Sir, if he doesn't want to go back to his family, then what should we do..?"

USSR thought about it for a moment, and then he got an idea.

"Do not worry," he said,

"I'll take care of him until I find his parents."