S2 1.2 Embarrasing Moment

*Rrriiing rrriiing rrriiing~*

The sound of the school bells echoed through the whole building as it is the time for the students to go home.

America and his friends reached the school gates and waved at each other, walking away through different directions to their homes. However, America stayed in front of the gates since he wasn't allowed to walk home, all thanks to his father, United Kingdom.

America waited and waited patiently. It’s been ten minutes, but the car still didn’t show up. Losing his patience, he groaned loudly.

Ughh!! Why can’t I walk home like the others!? It’s not even THAT far from here to home!’ He thought while watching the other kids walk their ways to their own homes.

Come to think of it, dad never let me go anywhere without at least a bodyguard around… and he never let me get outta the house anymore....’

America gritted his teeth and clenched his fist by the thought of his father.

UGHH I’M SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU DAADDD!!’

He swung his arm and his elbow somehow hit something soft beside him

He swung his arm and his elbow somehow hit something soft beside him. Then, goosebumps ran down from the tip of his head to the tip of his toes the moment he heard a familiar groan right beside him.

America slowly turned to his left and saw a boy shuddering in pain. That boy is no other than the quiet kid at the front seat, Russia.

He immediately remembered what Mexico said earlier that day, that Russia had a fight with some kid back then. Just imagining it made him cold sweating.

Oh but no, he wasn't anxious because Russia might be strong and might punch him to death. Instead, he was anxious to death at the thought that he might get punched by Russia and then his dad would see the traces and would lock him up in his office with him once again.

(Author's note: Ame hates his dad and also hates silence lol)

“Oi.”

America flinched right when he heard that one word from Russia’s mouth.

“H-heeeyyy, you uhhh look good today!” Suddenly, America's face reddened as he realized how stupid that sentence was.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT DID I SAID- "look good today" MY ASS!! YOU JUST PUNCHED HIM IN THE GUT!!!'

America was spouting nonsense at this very moment and he 100% knew death is just around the corner, along with his father's scary silent punishment.

But somehow, Russia went silent and stared at him for a solid five minutes. America found this very uncomfortable and also, very torturing for his mind and his sanity.