2.1 The New Bodyguard

"No, it's really him! He was the one who robbed the woman!"

"There's no way a little baby like him robs a woman's credit card. Please stop making nonsense."

"No, he really did! I saw it with my own eyes!!"

After what happened yesterday, America got his very own bodyguard to control him and take care of him. If you're asking whose idea was this, it was UK's. America's bodyguard was UK's another trusted man. He (America) usually calls him "Mistah Scah" because of the scar that stretched all across his face. But unlike his appearance, he's really nice to his boss and his boss's family.

Knowing this man's personality, the moment America saw him, he smirked mischievously.

I wonder what the fuck this little demon will do.

"Young boss, please wear your pants before going downstairs!" The deep voice of the guard echoed through the hallway.

"Nu-uh! I want eat!!"

The bodyguard was chasing America around, holding a pair of short pants. He got exhausted by the kid's speed, and then, he got an idea.

The bodyguard stopped chasing the kid and instead, sat on the floor. It made America confused. "Mistah Scah?" The bodyguard didn't answer and kept ignoring him. Then America came closer, he shouted, "Mistah Scah! Play with mee...!"

Suddenly, big arms wraps around the kid's waist in one second. "Gotcha!" The bodyguard was finally able to catch the kid. He forced the young boy to wear the pants, even though the kid kept refusing.

After the exhausting chase, the bodyguard carries America and went downstairs. He walked to the dining room and put the kid on a dining chair gently. In the room, France, UK, and Canada have been waiting for him. "I hope you're okay babysitting him for us, Montserrat." UK said. The maids started coming out of the kitchen and served the breakfast. "No, it's alright, Boss. I feel honored."

The bodyguard only stood behind America, watching them all eat in silence.

It's almost 12 o'clock. The family was doing their stuff right now. Canada and France went out somewhere and UK went working like usual. America was left home with the maids and the guards.

At the moment, he's looking for a blueprint in his room with his guard, Montserrat. The blueprint was given by USSR yesterday, at the military base. America saved it in his overall pants pocket.

The bodyguard found the blueprint hidden under the kid's abnormal drawings. He immediately showed it to the kid. "Is this the one, Young Boss?" "Yah, yah! My be-luhpint~" America snatched the paper and observed the blueprint, then he turned to his bodyguard as he spoke,

"Let's build this, Mistah Scah!"

'. . . . W h a t.' 

Montserrat, America's bodyguard stood there as he stares at the kid in shock. What a not-so-jokingly joke.

"...Uh, Young Boss, it will take a lot of materials to build it.."

"Matelals? I can ask Dad buy matelals."

"But Boss might get angry...."

"... Right...."

After that, the atmosphere became quiet. America tapped the paper as he thought for a way to get money without his dad knowing.

'Hmm Dad hab no limit money in his black card. But how I take it...?'

'.....Oh.'

As soon as he came up with his good idea, he rubs the back of his hands together as he laughed evilly in some sort of villain laughs in TVs.

Meanwhile, his bodyguard just stood there, couldn't exactly tell what the kid was thinking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk man, this part is pretty short and I'm not sorry.

Anyways, this is chapter 2, as you can tell by just looking at the title numbers (2.1) and we got a new vic- character to hang out with our cute little baby.

Here's how he looks (and yes, he's bald):