S2 2.1 Apologize

Sup, I'm bacc ;) Also, there's a note after this chapter. Please read it lol.

***

BAM!

Montserrat was surprised when he heard the loud bang. Quickly, he looked behind his seat, trying to find out who slammed the car door just now. Turns out it was just America.

"Let's go." America said in a pissed tone as he plopped down on the backseat. Montserrat then nodded awkwardly and started the car. "It's still early in the morning, Young Boss. What are you upset about this time?" He said, while peeking at the boy through the rearview mirror.

"...Dad." Right after that one three-letter word left America's mouth; Montserrat instantly regretted his life decis-

"LIKE- LISTEN, yesterday I spoke to Dad and asked him to let me go to school on foot. Then this, then that, and SUDDENLY the topic changed to an old friend of mine who I just-"

"You had a friend?" Montserrat interrupted.

"...Shut up, Old Baldy. Anyways, I only met him about 3 years ago and only twice, TWICE I SAID! And then he forced me to answer all the questions he gave me about him and it got even worse when I told him I at least knew his father. Like, HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? HOW?!"

The boy spoke so fast, so fast that Montserrat thought he was Eminem 2.0 or something, and so he couldn't keep up with anything that America was saying. he was only nodding cluelessly throughout the long vent as a response.

After America calmed down, they had already arrived in front of his school's gate. "...Tch, I bet he won't even care if I got kidnapped or something." That little mumble of America made Montserrat eyes widened. America then quickly got out of the car and didn't even look back. As Montserrat watched the boy entering the gates, he thought to himself, 'He... resembles his father so much...'

Montserrat then turned back facing to the road and stepped on the gas pedal. As the car moves forward, he grinned by the thought of America's mumble earlier, letting out a small laugh,

"If Boss did not care about you, He wouldn't make me your very first personal bodyguard, kid."

"Hey guuuyyss~!"

The door of the classroom flew open and America bursts in. At the back of the classroom you can see Mexico and the other boys hanging out, laughing out loud. "What are you guys playing?" he asked loudly.

"Ay, come here and see what we have!" One of the boys yelled.

Those words sparked America's curiosity, but before that he must steal a dollar he found on the floor. Damn, his luck is beyond my comprehension and as the narrator I fricking hate hi- whoops, let's pretend I didn't say anything just now.

'This doesn't count as stealing if I don't know who owns it, right?' He thought as he shoved the money into his pocket. All of the sudden, someone poked him from behind.

"Excuse me,"

Instantly, a shiver ran down his spine as he turned his head slowly,

"You're in the way."

America looked at the person in the eyes. It was Russia, whom he punched right in the stomach yesterday.

As if it was muscle memory, America quickly moved aside and let Russia through.

He touched his chest, thinking that his heart skipped a beat for a second. He never felt this strange emotion, however. Perhaps he was just taken aback by the sudden appearance of Russia, though he didn't know why.