3.2 He Lied

....

.......

"Ngh...... Huh...?"

"America.....?"

Netherlands got out of the bedroom as quick as he could. The sun was already shining bright at the east and the butlers had opened the curtains.

Anxiously, Netherlands looked for the boy in all the rooms upstairs, but he was not there. However, as he went down the stairs, he saw the familiar boy with diamond eyes he was looking for, sipping a cup of hot chocolate at the spacious living room. Seeing the boy, Netherlands let out a relieved sigh.

"You get bad dreams, Neth?" America asked, smiling as he giggled a little.

Netherlands sat on the couch where America was sitting on and fixed his hair. "No, I thought you got outside the house and lost again." He said. America smile turn into a frown and he looked at the ma- the teen's face with a 'So you think I'm like a wild animal being trapped in a house?' face and it made Netherlands laugh.

America and Netherlands was having a breakfast after that. The kid was still thinking for a way to find his partners while the older one was thinking for a way to find America's parents.

The two were lost in their minds until America spoke up, "Neth, you know where build tank people?" Netherlands blinked a few times. 'Does he mean tank builders?' He asked himself.