EXTRA 01 ≛ HEADCANNONS & SCENARIOS

💡

• it's actually quite obvious to others that Bakugou's is fond of (Y/N)

• it's actually quite obvious to others that Bakugou's is fond of (Y/N). He's considerable less harsh with her.

• Mineta doesn't bother (Y/N) anymore because Bakugou had ripped the balls off his head before while threatening him.

• Hawks drunkenly rants to Aizawa about how he regrets not adopting the girl instead of Midnight.

• Todoroki thinks (Y/N) is pretty.

• (Y/N) has never had cake before.

• On one of the days Bakugou and (Y/N) hung out, he made her try really spicy food and her mouth was on fire for what felt like hours.

• (Y/N) gives piercings to the girls with her own piercing gun.

• (Y/N) is thinking about working at a tattoo shop to earn money.

• One time, (Y/N) asked Ojirou to braid her hair but he didn't know how. So, he watched videos and learned how to do different hair styles in case she asked again.

• Denki once prank called her. He regretted it when she was able to track his IP address and sent him ominous emails to scare him.

• The students had once accidentally got gum in Aizawa's hair and they weren't allowed to eat any desserts Lunch Rush made for a month.

• Aizawa told everybody about the exploding bird incident and now, among teachers in secret, the girl is known as the "bird killer."

• Aizawa had gloves, a mask and long sleeves on when capturing the bird. He wasn't only terrified but disgusted when he found it.

• Momo is a clean freak as well as Bakugou. They both force everybody to clean on Sunday's.

• The students while in the dorms set up a plan to steal Aizawa's scarf. They all were hung up on the wall with said scarf as a punishment.

• Aizawa once babysat (Y/N) when she was younger. She was so quiet he accidentally fell asleep and woke up in a panic only to realize she had fell asleep next to him.

• Aizawa thinks Midnight wouldn't have been the best guardian. He was one of the two people to go against Midnight's adoption. He would rather have the girl under his care, as he was much more present at home.

• (Y/N) loves strawberry milk.

• One time, (Y/N) found strawberry milk in Lunch Rush's fridge and every night she would steal some from it. She thinks it's a magic fridge because the milk was always restocked the next night she came to get more. In reality, Lunch Rush just kept waking up in the early mornings to put more inside, as he knew the girl's guilty pleasure.

• (Y/N) is obsessed with candles and the feeling of new socks.

• Denki is regularly used to help charge people's phones.

• Bakugou sometimes is forced to heat up people's food.

• Aizawa refuses to step foot in Midnight's home because he hates dogs, and unfortunately, (Y/N) convinced Midnight to get her two Great Danes.

• Sometimes (Y/N) puts her blankets in the dryer for no reason other than getting a warm blanket from it.

this is not proof read

(\ /)
( . . )

Thanks for reading!

Next extra: QUIRK !