04 -- ⇲ HAND WARMER.

EDITED - SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH
[ 9:45PM - 12:20PM ]

4장

4장—

 [ CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ]

> LOST | crim3s <

          YOU ABSOLUTELY DESPISED GOING OUTSIDE.

Whether it'd be going to the park, the store or just walking around outside in general; you hated every second of it.

Not because you weren't used to the outside— you were long over that stage in recovering from your past. Instead, you just weren't used to interacting with others.

Some people would be kind, while others were really mean. Some were confident, and some were shy.

You didn't know how to handle the different personalities at all. It was too overwhelming and too much information to process all at once. So, instead of taking the problem head on, you avoided it.

It was honestly making everything worse at the time, but you didn't care— as long as you didn't have to interact with people other than the ones you've been surrounded by for the past three years, you were fine.

Though, your stubborn refusals of not going outside did affect you as a person.

Instead of making friends, you read. Instead of playing on the playground, you trained. Instead of having play-dates, you learned.

You never experienced real fun.

You were never a real kid.

You grew up from having two horrible parent figures, to only having a mom. You grew up from having to kill to survive, to not killing at all. You grew up learning things kid's shouldn't even have a clue of yet.