09 -- ⇲ LATTERS AND CARPETS.

EDITED - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1ST
4:02PM - 7:56PM
9장

EDITED - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1ST4:02PM - 7:56PM9장—

[ FOREST LEAVES ]

[ FOREST LEAVES ]

> AMORE MIO AIUTAMI | Main Theme <

IT WAS ALREADY DARK BY THE TIME YOU GOT BACK.

You couldn't recollect yourself quickly after the encounter, it took a while for you to stop crying and hyperventilating.

And it took you even longer for your legs to feel strong enough to pick yourself up again.

When you got home, Midnight wasn't there. All that was left in her stead was a pre-prepared dinner that only needed a microwave to heat it up again— ready to be eaten.

You felt that familiar lump in your throat when you realized she wasn't there. It made you want to cry.

But alas, you just silently, and nonchalantly, took the container of curry in a small bowl, putting the rest of it back in the fridge before heating it up for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, you grabbed a rubber toddler-safe fork and a mat and put them on the kitchen counter.

Smelling the aroma of the food, you took it out carefully once the microwave beeped and set it before you. You slightly smiled. Eating always helped get your mind off of things.

You quickly said thanks before digging in.

...

The next morning, you woke up in your bed, deciding it was Midnight who moved you as you fell asleep on the stool you ate it in.

The sun was already up, so it was probably noon, or just after. You were supposed to start school soon, but seeing as how Midnight was, you'd doubt she'd take you. It was up to you to find a route to school, and to get there on time.