11 -- ⇲ BURNT PEPERMIMT.

EDITED - SATURDAY, MAY 13
[ 9:30PM - 10:13PM ]

11장

11장—

[ BEAST CLAIMED CAVES ]

> BOUQUET | Ichiko Aoba <

MONTHS HAD PASSED UNTIL YOU WERE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING.

It was supposedly a side affect from your quirk, if you could even call it that. It was more like a... advantage? You could say.

This specific ability allowed you both to communicate with one another. It took you a while to get used to it, seeming as he would just start talking at any given moment. It scared you for the first month or so before it became natural to you.

You kept it a secret for a long time; really just forgetting to tell Midnight about it. The question of your quirk was never really brought up at home, so there was no reason to talk about it in the first place. He decided against telling your parent anyways.

Throughout the duration of time Midnight didn't know about this entities abilities, conversations transpired daily. You talked to him every chance you got. It was a plus when he was able to help you with homework or tests, he was scarily good at math— it was a bit creepy.

You had joked with him about being a math professor in a past life— he always yelled and got angry at the idea since he always said that he hated bratty teens, especially when the idea of being around them eight hours a day came to mind.

In the end, your bond with him only got stronger, almost family-like, until the accident happened.

A kid was sent to the hospital after an... incident, which will not be explained, as even mentioning the topic still got the entity riled up. Afterwards, Midnight, finding the scary change in your quirk had completely banned you from speaking to the thing.