06 -- ⇲ BY ONESELF.

EDITED - MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH
[ 3:17PM - 5:07PM ]

6장

6장—

[ GROUND BETA ]

[ GROUND BETA ]

> AIN'T IT FUNNY | Danny Brown <

              "MOM! LOOK! LOOK AT THIS!"

You giggled, now running over to Midnight who was making lunch for you. Your feet were lightly tapping on the hardwood floor as you ran over to her, your socks padding the sound of your feet for the most part. She was making a turkey sandwich, with some chips on the side and a glass of strawberry milk.

Your favorite.

It was a Saturday, and at that time you were in kindergarten.

The sun was shining through the window that was in front of the sink in the kitchen, and a couple of cats you had at the time were laying on the floor, bathing the sun's heat with soft purrs of enjoyment buzzed.

Although it was sunny, it wasn't hot. The heat had been drowned out by the constant breeze. It was a nice day, especially since the last few days had been nothing but rainy weather that Midnight never let you go out and play in.

You could hear birds chirping, as it was somewhat the early morning.

You were playing in the backyard, which was fenced off so you couldn't go into the woods. You never dared to go beyond the fence, knowing that it was there for a reason. And Midnight herself said to not go under or over the fence.

No matter what, you had always obeyed.

Until you had found a rabbit. That was when curiosity was able to overturn her will to be a good daughter and obey Midnight.