13 -- ⇲ ENERGY DRINK.

EDITED - MONDAY, JULY 4th
3:20PM - 4:00PM
13장

EDITED - MONDAY, JULY 4th3:20PM - 4:00PM13장—

[ THE DOORM ROOM ]

[ THE DOORM ROOM ]

> ME AND YOUR MOMMA | Childish Gambino <

Your ears caught the sound of the drain dripping as you sat on the couch, knees curled to your chest as a stuffed animal laid in your grip.

After a few days and everything had settled down— meaning you had finally got used to the things in your new home, not particularly anything outside as that would be a whole new mission— you had a nagging feeling tugging at your heart.

You felt like you were missing— no, forgetting something.

Whether it was a person or thing, you couldn't seem to put your finger on it. All you could remember was the warmth emitting from whatever it was, making this place much colder than it already seemed to be.

After a few minutes, you could hear the footsteps of your new guardian as she came down the stairs, soon entering the living room. "Sweetie isn't it too cold down here to not be wearing a blanket?" Midnights voice was light and sweet.

First, she covered your and you stuffed animal with the throw blanket that laid a couple of inches over from you. You were too nervous to use it since it looked so neat and tidy.

Next, she turned on the fireplace that stayed right under the mounted tv.

It was then did you realize what your forgot— as the scent of firewood filled your lungs from the fireplace your eyes widened before tears quickly sprung in your eyes.

"Nii-San..." Your breath fumbled as your hands tightened around your stuffed animal.

"What was that sweatpea?"