02 -- ⇲ BE MY TUTOR!

EDITED - SUNDAY, AUGUST 7TH
[ 10:14PM - 1:10AM ]

2장

2장—

[ CONVENIENCE STORE ]

> ALIEN BLUES | vundabar <

NIGHT TERRORS WAS SOMETHING YOU WERE FAMILIAR WITH.

Always waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. Struggling to do things as simple as breathing. Trying to calm your racing heart.

It was always the after effects of a night terror that made it even more real.

So real that you needed a nightlight.

So real that you needed the door open just a crack to sleep.

Dreams of them would occur more times than you could count. It all felt too real. The cold biting at the tips of your skin, the eerie feeling of not feeling like you're alone in a room too— like someone was watching you.

The only thing you couldn't see were their faces.

Their smiles and figures at least you could remember— just not the rest of their appearance. It was like everything but their smile was a shadow.

In your dreams, they always wore that typical doctor jacket, the long white trench coat they'd hang pens on in the pockets and shit.

Every time they'd wear them they'd be crisp and clean in the morning, but in the afternoon they'd be soaked in splotches of grime and blood and ripped up to the point where you could see the clothes to whoever worn them underneath.