12 -- ⇲ BLUE HAIR.

EDITED - TUESDAY, MAY 30
[ 9:05PM - 12:48AM ]
12장

EDITED - TUESDAY, MAY 30 [ 9:05PM - 12:48AM ]12장—

[ THE USJ ATTACK ]

[ THE USJ ATTACK ]

> HAPPY TOGETHER | Slothrust <

WORRY INVADED YOUR BODY AS YOUR EYES OPENED FROM THEIR SLUMBER, DARTING AROUND THE STANGE ROOM YOU WERE IN— TAKING NOTE OF EVERYTHING THERE.

Blood pressure gauges.
Stethoscopes.
Thermometers.
medical tape.
Flashlights.
Blankets.

IV.

This was especially used by who you had associated with before— seeing them almost everyday; what it if they tortured you as the others did, would someone come to save you then?

Just as quickly as that feather killed him, the doors of the ambulance bursted open. You jumped a bit as the woman you had met before... what was her name? Did she even tell you her name? You couldn't remember.

She hoisted you up to her hip, and with many complaints you tried kicking yourself out of her grasp.

"Hey sweetie, calm down for me will ya? You're safe, you're alright."

Her words were ignored as you continued to try to kick and push yourself out of her grasp, though each attack was futile as your malnourishment, lack of sleep and the strength difference between you and the adult were taking into effect.

She, once she had managed to calm you down with her quirk, took you towards a bright building with lots of windows and people rushing in and out. The lady herself didn't seem to be in a rush though, whether it was to keep you calm or because of the plain fact that your condition had somehow improved since you've been in the ambulance, you didn't know— she just seemed very confident in the pace she was moving at.