chapter three:science project

I woke up and got ready for school as usual not wearing anything to fancy just a casual type outfit
what she wore:

I put my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs to see Griffin almost done with his food and mom was talking with him about going to the park at some point this week

I put my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs to see Griffin almost done with his food and mom was talking with him about going to the park at some point this week. I sat down next to Griffin and began eating some cereal.
"So Grace, Griff here has told me that you made a new friend, what was his name, uh Finney right?" "Yeah he goes to my school he's in some of my classes and his little sister goes to Griffins school." I answered her quickly taking another bite of my food. "Right yeah he told me that too, well uh you better hurry it almost 7:30 you both need to be at school before 7:45 or you're late." I fished up and took everything to the sink and headed out the door with Griffin, once at his school I saw Gwen and Finney and I waved to them and Griff and Gwen and walked in together and Finn walked with me. Once in class the teacher began explaining how we would have to partner up with people for our science project thing, I don't know I wasn't paying too much attention to what he was saying. I turned to Finn, "Uh do you wanna like work together or whatever he said?" He nodded and I giggled a little and we began working and what not. After school I began walking with Finney as usual we picked up our siblings and headed home. "Hey Finn?" "Yeah?" "It's the weekend soon so do you mind if I come over or you can come over to mine and we can work on the project thing outside of school?" I asked him as Griffin headed inside the house and Gwen stood on the porch waiting for Finney. "Um yeah sure I'll come over to your house if my dad will let me." "Okay well bye see you tomorrow!" I shouted to him as we both walked away from each other. I went inside to see Griff talking to mom happily about something I wasn't even paying much attention to I just headed off to my room and waited for dinner.

Yeah I hate this story.

392 words