chapter eight:new feelings

"Grace! Grace! Wake uppp!" I heard Griffin shout to me shaking me awake "What?" I asked while slowly getting up, "Its time for school get ready." He told me before leaving my room and running downstairs. I got up and decided to take a quick shower after my shower I dried my hair and got ready for school, I put my hair in pigtails with some ribbons and then headed downstairs.
the outfit:

I sat down at the table and poured me some cereal, mom wasn't up yet so she obviously wasn't cooking anything and Griffin ate too and then I went upstairs to wake mom up

I sat down at the table and poured me some cereal, mom wasn't up yet so she obviously wasn't cooking anything and Griffin ate too and then I went upstairs to wake mom up. "Hey mom? It's 7am Griff and I are leaving for school now." I said to her before leaving her room, I wasn't actually sure if she heard me but I hoped that she did. "Okay Griff, let's go." We walked out and waited to see if Gwen and Finney would come out but they must've already left so I just went and dropped Griffin off at school and then headed to my school on the way in a saw Finney. "Hey! Finney!" I called out running up to him "Oh! Hey Grace." He said to me while smiling slightly, "Hey, you got to school early, we didn't get to walk with you." I said to him looking towards him "Oh right uh our dad was being kinda a jerk so we left early, I guess." He explained we finally reached our lockers and I got everything I needed and headed to class with Finney. We worked on our project and talked and whatever and I kept notice him looking over to me randomly or staring at me without saying anything like multiple times now. After class was over I headed to the bathroom and did everything I needed to and washed my face and fixed my hair and what not when suddenly a girl come in and just stood there, she had her hair in ribbons like mine and was wearing a reddish sweater with a yellow and red plaid skirt, and she went to the sink next to me and washed her hands and then looked over to me and then down to my hand, my hand was still scratched up and bruised from the previous day, she just stared at my hand and then looked back up at me with wide eyes. "Hi?" I asked her in a slightly rude tone, not really meaning to "Oh sorry I- uh-" she began before I cut her off saying "Sorry? For what, your good." I said to her and I turned off the sink and wiped my hands "Hey are you the kid that beat up those three guys yesterday, everyone's saying it was Robin and some other girl?" She questioned and glanced back down to my hand "Yeah?" I answered giving her a questionable look "Oh well good, they deserved it, they're a bunch of assholes." I nodded and turned to leave before she began talking again "You're the new girl, Grace right?" "Yeah, you are?" "I'm Donna, nice to meet you." She beamed I felt myself slightly smile at her and then I nodded and left. At lunch I sat by Finney and Robin as usual, "Hey guys." I said to them sitting down across from them as usual "Hey." they had both said back and Robin went back to eating and Finney just stared at me and we locked eyes and then he looked down in embarrassment which made me giggle a little. "Hey Finn, wanna go to the art room again?" I whispered to him and he nodded and we went to go leave, "Be right back Robin." Finney said to him before walking off with me. We opened the door to the art room and saw that no one was there and Finney shut the door slightly leaving it open and we began painting like last time. I stared at him and admired his beauty, I mean I know this might be weird to say and I just met him and all but I have to say, he is beautiful, he's so kind, and caring, and funny, and is voice is so soft and he's an amazing painter god he's so adorable, everything about him is just so perfect. "Grace? Hey Grace, you okay?" Finney asked waving his hand in front of my face "Huh? Oh y-yeah I'm fine." I swallowed and went back to painting and he did the same, I couldn't stop staring at him, soon I realized, I think I'm in love with Finney Blake.

Sorry this chapters short lol

777 words