chapter nine:care

I think I'm in love with Finney Blake. Wait did I actually just think that? I just met him I can't be in love, maybe it's just a small crush, it'll go away.

A week went by and Finney and I grew very close he helped me with my homework and I helped him too and we would sometimes go into the art room and went go to the park and go to the library and everything, and my feelings for him just got worse and worse. Until one day.

I woke up and got dressed as usual I did my hair in a ponytail and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth I didn't care about eating I just wanted to see Finney.
The outfit:

I ran outside and waited I saw Finney and he walked over to my sidewalk and I waved to him and we began walking of course as usual Griffin and Gwen walked a little further behind us and we walked in front of them

I ran outside and waited I saw Finney and he walked over to my sidewalk and I waved to him and we began walking of course as usual Griffin and Gwen walked a little further behind us and we walked in front of them. "So Finney, how you doing you seemed a little upset yesterday is everything okay?" He turned to me and nodded i titled my head in confusion, "You.. sure?" He just nodded I gently grabbed his arm and tugged him a bit, "What's wrong Finn?" I asked sternly he giggled "Nothing! I'm fine." He smiled at me titling his up a little with a slight smirk on his face. We finally got to Gwen and Griffins school we dropped them off and headed to our school.
"So Finn, when's your next baseball game again? Gwen was telling me something about it." I asked him as we headed to our lockers, "Oh it's tomorrow actually." He smiled and I went to my locker and got everything I needed and headed off to class with Finney, after class I went to the bathroom I opened the stall and there was a girl standing there that I didn't recognize she had a bloody nose and bloody knuckles and was cleaning herself up at the sink I stared at her confused obviously, if I fight were to happen in school I'd definitely know about it, and that clearly wasn't old so what happened to her, maybe she fought someone in the bathroom before I came in I mean there was someone in the stall next to me, I'm not sure that's so weird. I turned to sink off and continued to stare at her she flashed me up a weird look then smirked then simply, left. I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, I really do hate myself, I always have, I'm ugly, I'm not smart, no one really likes me, I'm no good, I have no talents,
no one cares about me at all. after school was over I walked home with Finney as usual and we got Gwen and Griffin and headed home I stopped Finney on the way in, "Hey.. Finn can I talk to you?" I whispered to him he nodded and we walked over to my house, he didn't even tell his dad anymore because he would just assume where he went if he didn't come home which is a little messed up but anyways, Gwen and Griffin played out back, mom was at work, I sat down on my bed with Finney and began talking. "Finn listen I'm not trying to sound mean but, what's wrong? I know something's wrong I can tell, is it something you wanna tell me? Maybe it'd just be better to get it off your mind you know? Instead of hiding your feelings and stuff, you should never have to feel that way, okay?" He eyes became slightly teary and he widen his eyes and looked down at the floor I did the same I swallowed and looked back to him I put my hand on his shoulder and waited for a response, he began slightly shaking. "It's nothing really just... this is gonna sound really stupid but, I like someone, and I'm afraid she may not like me back." He sighed out looking back to me, my eyes widened, "Well that's not so bad, just ask her out and if she rejects you I'll beat her ass okay?" I honestly was kinda hoping he was talking about me but he most likely wasn't because as beautiful and kind and caring and just overall perfect as him would never like me. "No there's no need for all of that, it's fine." He breathed him and looked back at the floor I put my hand on his hand and he seemed to be a little shocked by the sudden interaction he looked back to me and I began speaking, "Hey Finn? Do you ever feel like no one really cares about you, like the way everyone treats you is fake, no ones actually there for you, no one cares, because you're so.. stupid and ugly and people have so many reason to h-hate you, so they do? I mean why would anyone care about me-" my voice broke as he cut me off with a hug "i care about you." Those words felt so unreal, yet his words were so soft and true and I for the first time in my life felt genuinely safe, I hugged him back with tears in my eyes, I love him so much this is unreal, I fucking hate it.

Sorry this is kinda short I'm lazy lmao but hope u enjoyed next chapter might be a while

923 words