prologue of the dragons.

Here we see two kids of the age of 5. One with dark brown hair with crimson roots and emerald eyes,with a black shirt and blue jeans looking up at the sky we see he is looking at a girl with red hair and aqua eyes, wearing a yellow shirt and silver jacket and gray jeans.

But as we see the boy as dragon enery building in his left hand and he form

The boosted gear but a pure aura version that is not a solid gear yet which his using all his power to make some sort of attack

While the girl is flying in the sky with black leathery devil wings and she is building up crimson and black energy which we know as p.o.d and it sparks with lighting based power to the boys shock.

???:no fair sis how are using lightning?
The boy says confused with him using more dragon power and a aura starts to form around him..

???: simple bro unlike you i asked auntie akeno to teach me to merge our p.o.d and a hyprid version of her lightning. Ha maybe if you had mom's power you could do this too.
The girl says now adding a aura around her but that just made her brother feel rage and he rose his power by hearing something him fuel his rage.
(Boost)

???: just you wait sister i will surpass you, or my name isn't MAXWELL ORG BEDESKI. I WILL SURPASS DAD AND EVEN VALI AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S WEAK KAREN. MAX roared while letting out even more dragon energy but then a certain dragon took notice.

Jon: Damn those kids u have work to do and they do this. Jon says in a annoyed tone as he gets up and...
Jon: ahhhh.. No no no..CRASH. Jon's case files he was working on all fell due too the power of his kids.
(Driag:partner i thinl they should see a real dragon. Spoke the ancient dragon in wisdom and pride)

Jon:true draig.. Well since im still on stage 3/4 of my evolution instead of losing life force lets go.. Balance break.

Pov back with the twins

Karen was angered by her brothers ego and spike in power but she i had the will not too lose or give up.

You think your strong but i am a the true heiress to our family and the fighter of magic, I KAREN YUMI GREMORY-BEDESKI, WILL NOT LOSE LITTLE BROTHER. At that she build up more magic of both destruction and lightning and in the middle of her power a necklace fades in and out with the power of a dragons.

I am only a few seconds younger than you dummy. Max says as he the let's out all his aura into his left and and karen does the same her two hands .

Ruined lightning
Dragon shot

As the two fire there blast we see before they hit a red flash of energy fly's to the center if the two attacks and stops them with it's aura alone but the feedback it set off sent the two kids on the ground but while max was Already there karen was falling as the feedback broke her concentration. However that same energy grabbed her and placed her next to her brother and as the aura calms we see it is jon im his balance breaker pissed at his kids fighting yet again for the no reason.

MAX, KAREN ENOUGH WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING YOU COULD OF GOT HURT OR WORSE. Jon said with stern and disappointed tone of voice at his kids actions.

But dad we.. The two we about to say but as soon as jon deactivated his balance breaker they saw him letting off power that could make a god pissed themselves and then they the two started to cry because they feel like they disappointed their father,which jon saw.

Listen I'm not mad I'm just so confused why do you two always do this? The mighty dragon asked his kids knowing his kin they always have a reason too the fights they have.

Max got upset because he had his wings but it was so much harder for him to hover let alone fly then it is for me and i teased him. The little devil said afraid of her father when he gets mad.

Haha thanks Jon but this was something i could have handled. Has jon turns around he see's his wife rias gremory stepping out of the corner watching everything.

You know you could have stopped the fight. Jon says with a annoyed tone to his other.

True but then i wouldn't have seen the reason why it started unless i get mad. Rias said in a teasing tone knowing jon gets mad much more than her when it come to the kids.

Max then gets up and looks towards his parents. Mom dad i want to get stronger so i want to ask.. Can you train me!! The young warrior spoke with pride too the shock of his parents.

And i will end this part if here,thank you all for liking my old story and now try to like my new one. Also i am testing how i write my stories and i want to know what would you like more? How i wrote for the ruined king or how i did for this part? But anyway i hope you all enjoy.

Don't forget to vote and share