training begins

Max is alone in a white void an unknown to him he is about to change fate as hd gets up.

Hello anyone here hello? Max yells as he walks around noticing he can't feel his left arm but he is trying to figure it out when he sees a figure walk towards him.

So your max huh i wandered when i would see my second grandson. The mysterious voice says confusing max.

Who are you? Max asks somehow feeling calm with this man like he does with his dad.

Ok i know im dead but i can still get hair cut so i guess it's far that you don't know me

Ok i know im dead but i can still get hair cut so i guess it's far that you don't know me. The kind man bends down to be at eye level with max. Huh my littld buddy had twins man,well how too say this im your grandpa max. The man says with a thumbs up and a smile like jon and max Almost screems from the shock but instead runs towards the his grandpa for a hug.

As they hug each other to bobs shock with strength at his age. "Man what has jon been feeding you haha" he says as he holds max tight letting the boy cry finally meeting his grandpa.

(This is similar to me irl but i won't show his real face however in this story at it proves he still lives in my heart.)

Then as max stops crying and breaks the hug to see his grandpa and hear about his dad when he was young his arm then glows red.

Well i was right it's not your time dragon god but i will leave you with this your just like your dad strong and prideful and he is kind but when someone angers him there won't be a tomorrow. Bob says as he then smiles and max looks up at him and they both see jon as they saw him one as a young boy and other as a strong man with a kind heart. Max steps back and waves goodbye to his grandpa and smiles and gives him a thumbs up goodbye as he dissapears in crimson light. But then bob just stands there smiling and whispers"goodbye warrior and take care max and jon i will see you again one day my son".

As max wakes up we are back to the gremory family and Max's gear his on hus arm at his control as he looks toward his dad.

Hey dad what i miss buddy. He says with a smile as jon tears up and runs to his son and then pulls his daughter in the hug as well.
Never do that again i thought i lost you son you hear me and karen your brave you could have died so plz stay strong amd stay safe. Jon says in s cry as his kids hug him and smilr at each other.

Also dad grandpa says hi. Max says which shocks jon but he breaks the hug and lets it go. So max ready for training after you recover? Jon asks shocking everyone and pissing off rias but then he continues. Your a young warrior i can't stop you so i will help. He says calming everyone and max smiles with eager, your on.

2 weeks later.

Boost explosion.

We see max boosting and charging at jon with a left hook and jon summons his gear and boost as well charging the same and the both rush at each other land a critical blow to the gut. But max falls and jon stands stating, i am more experienced but that was a good hit though so take it easy. He says reaching out a hand.

Well.. I sigh will just have to be stronger father. Max says as he grabs his dads hand and stands up and as the fight ends we see they are at kyoto and a young fox saw ut all in interest.

Thats all for now guys sorry its short but plz except it.