the truth of welsh agony

Here we take place while jon was with team B and talking to ophis and red max and kevin started to train. Max revealing most of his ace up his sleeves like one of the daggers he had from kiba and pure strength right hook that took kevin a back and max rising his dragon aurs to a solid form which is where we are now.

DDCRIMSONDD: all i can say is that this will be amazing.

Kamen: ahhh crimson what are you doing here this is not a genjustu!!

DDCRIMSONDD: like hell i miss this now move i wanna see.

Kamen: fine but don't mess with the gears. Kamen says pointing a sword at crimson who just got a little scared.

DDCRIMSONDD:fine i wont touch can we continue with this part now.

Kamen: do the honors.

DDCRIMSONDD: alright!!! Ok lets see what happens with Max's dragon power making a Basara form and kevin and the gremory team look in interest lets get to it

Back to the story.( sorry crimson had to do it)

Ahhhh, max yells at the top of his lungs building up dragon power and the gear actually makes a solid form to kevin amazement.

Nice job kido i say thats enough fo..
(Kevin stop him) as kevin was about to finish the training renzo told him to stop Max's power increase with fear in the dragons voice which was odd he only feared gods kevin knew it was bad.

(What is it renzo i don't see anything wrong?) Kevin was confused which his partner understood so he had to tell him something direct.(kevin attack max in the upper right part of his body near the shoulder use the gear so you don't get hurt) Kevin was confused but understood what too do.
.
Reflection claw booster/icey flame booster

Max summoned his gear and focused in his right arm to strike but..

Ahhh... It hurts what the hell.. Max yells in pain now crying due too the dragon power killing him and fighting his devil from the inside.

MAX!!! everyone yelled as they ran to him first to make it was kiba and koneko but as soon as they touched him kiba was launched back and koneko was burnt on her hand.

What the hell/no/how/who the hell is that. Everyone spoke in shock as they get up to see... Issei HYOUDOU right next to max grabbing the shoulder trying to contain the power since he is all max has for now.

Issei what are you doing here and to my son!! But what happened next shocked her and all but kevin.

President listen max is dying the dragon power his clashing with his devil due to the seal jon and i put on him to control his dragon but instead it's making the two powers fight for control. Issei said then turning back to Max's scare/mark of red he was trying to calm. And this mark was originally ment to be a birth mark and a temporary seal but now it's building up his power to kill him so plz hurry and take him to any hospital. Issei said with worry in his voice for his partner but then kevin stood up.

And how do you know about him or his power. Kevin asked with rage knowing who issei was but also not knowing why he was with max all he knew is that he sensed issei in him due to draigs power.

Sigh.. Fine in order to keep the twins safe i separated my self from driag and jon so i can protect max and so he won't ever be alone. He says in a sad voice seeing as max hears this and calms some of his aura down before he cough's up some blood.

Master.. H.. HYOU..DOU? Max said tired and out fuel letting thr power burn him as it was suddenly paused by issri using baler view,dividing and his power as his partner to contain the power and keep both devil and dragon equal for now. However max passes out due to the loss of power,blood, and stamina.