team B boi, the deal with red

Here we left off with jon at a base for his team that are kids similar to him in life.

Line up. Jon yells getting the mids too calm down and go to him in order.

What is it sir. Boy one said confident like a proud warrior.
Obviously he wants to fight. Boy two said stern like he lived for the fight.
Are you sure because last i checked we're going over files today. Girl one said with confusion.

Correct nooren however we are going to have a mission today. Jon said as girl one was known as nooren.

BIO TIME

This is mat age 13 oldest
Skill's swordsmanship and gun fire and team leader

He wheres his hair in a ponytail most of the time because until jon met him he was forced to live in the wild not knowing who his parents are

Next roger he is 12 and is a skilled close range fighter with fist and daggers, guns to use are pistols and AK 47 to suit his attitude.

He almost lost his father from someone trying to kill him with a knife in a boxing match that his family own the building of however he saw it all happen and he had too keep his little brother leo safe while jon caught the fool because Rogers fath...

He almost lost his father from someone trying to kill him with a knife in a boxing match that his family own the building of however he saw it all happen and he had too keep his little brother leo safe while jon caught the fool because Rogers father riker is a friend of Jon's from war and you never mess with his friends.(yes jon and team strizer went to war that is when jon first met the people after rias but im only posting that if you want it afterall it was in the ruined timeskip)

Now dan/Daniel he is skilled at snipers and far distance shots and the tech and smarts of the group.
He was helped by jon when he saw his parents get shot during a thunderstorm while he was somewhere the crook couldn't see but dan almost shot him and jon passed by taking his runs and saw it happen so he stopped dan from firing but kept him safe and arrested the fool while for dan he thinls his family his dead but really just in a coma but he was traumatized so jon couldn't bring himself too tell him.

This is dan and he is rogers rival in everything even though they are opposites.

DAMNIT DAN THATS MY DONUT. Roger yells as he saw dan with his donut aka the last one.
ITS MINE YOU FOOL! Dan yells as him and roger run after each other and they just give each other a headache while girl 2 laughs.

Ashly whats so funny this happens all the time? Nooren asks thr girl now known as ashly her skills are kicks and daggers in her ankle cuffs pistols with perfect aim and last but no least great with wires for bladed attacks or trapping her prew so ti speack.

This is Ashley. She met jon as her uncle a assassin from the same group that jon is tracking hunted her and her bff Sophie and after cheerleading he shot sophie with a drug putting her in a long coma and only grazed Ashley in the shoulder as ren and jon had patrol that day and say it jon couldn't use his devil powers so he made in time only to save Ashley and scar the man with a bullet through the cheek. She was the second membrr of the team.

And now for nooren she is a skilled close combat fighter and can harm or paralyze the nerves of the body with location/chi strikes. Also she his great with swords and daggers but guns she uses to be used too them. However i cant say her story it is to much for now.

 However i cant say her story it is to much for now

Ok guys calm down and... Ring ring explosion. Jon was cut off by his phone going off and he said explosion and he had that set for... Oh shit team free day to day i need to go. Jon said afraid and enraged that max is now in the hospital and he knew what he had to do.

In the mindscape.

Driag..driag can you hear me partner we need too call him. Jon spoke with a dark tone that was the same he used when he fought all the mau and gear users of hell and he was close to snapping again.

Partner i can have you make direct mental communication after all i doubt that brat ophis will do anything except watch this happen for her joy. Driag said as he was filled with rage but he focused his power amd Jon's to call red.

Host of driag what is it? Great red spoke confused how they could talk too him.

RED ENOUGH GAMES WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU FOOLISH DRAGON TOO KEEP MY SON ALIVE. Jon spoke with rage towards the god and he felt no fear which red liked.

God... Is all red spoke.
What do you mean god. Your great red a god so what do you want. Jon said now annoyed at red understanding some of ophis now. But red said something to make jon go cold.

He will be a third dragon god when he is older as i will make his gear true and he won't die.. Or yoy could be a dragon god and fight me and ophis. Great red spoke with pride but he went cold hearing jon talk.

DEAL. After all i am going to be able too free driag in a few years depending on my power but. One you gods will lose by the name of the hevanly and demonic principles. Also what do i need to do?.

Give him blood and boost yoyr power and give it too him and i can save him. As he said that the two made the deal while driag, ai amd kane only thought one thing.
YOUR FUCKED UP RED AFTER ALL HE IS THE DRAGON WHO ROSE FROM THE ASHES TO KICK YOUR ASS.

Sorry this is a short one but i am finally getting my school life under control so i can post more. Also share this and vote or it will be longer of a wait. Also help my boy DDCRIMSONDD because dragons fight along side each other.