the student returns

I WANT YOU TO TRAIN ME!!! The young max states with pride too the shock of his parent's. He just finished fighting his sister now he wants a master?

What makes you want to be trained your not even in school yet? Rias said a bit confused but worried for her son's thinking.

Not this again, you want to reach that stupid dream again right? Karen said with annoyance towards her brother but a dream is what jon picked up on.
What "dream" do you want to pursue? Jon asked relaxed and now not even having the gauntlet on his arm but still having the link to driag.

I don't know, i want to pursue the dream the goal of true flire and soul. To overcome silence. Max says in worry but also pride because he wants to reach what he thinks is his goal. But for jon he is the only one who knows what max is talking about and he clenches his fist in anger as he talks to his brother.
(Driag.. We need to find them)
(Agreed partner i recommend ophis first and end the silence she wants. The powerful dragon speaks in worry for his host's son after all he can sense a deadly amount of dragon power in him)

Cough.. Agh. As jon cuts off his talk to driag he rias and karen saw max coughing up blood and his left arm turning crimson with emerald and gold veins.

KAREN GET ASIA NOW!! Rias spoke on the voice she uses in worry and stern businesse like when she is doing king work.

No I'm.. F. Fine max says as he gets up and his arm returning to normal but his shoulder mark is building up more dragonic power which he can't tell but jon can. It's something that happens when i use too much dragon power haha im fine. He says with a smile trying to hide his pain.

Ok.. If you need me I'll be at work with team B and.. Jon then turing too rias with a look of calm to help relax her. I am going to have someone here to watch them as you relax and try to think of this coming rating game.

Ok. Fine but who will be here? Rias says finally calm but still ready to call akeno from upstairs to help fight or protect the kids.

Max you wanted a teacher I'll get you one along with your big bro. Jon says with a mischief smile as max and karen look at each other in joy because they know who is coming.

Pov change underworld dragon area.

Wee see a man in dark blue tank top and black pants and silver gloves, with black hair and blue eyes,climbing a mountain while tannin is throwing fire and rocks at him.

Why am i doing this again, i thought i passed boot camp. Damn it tannin remind me to kill driag and master when im done. The mysterious dragon says in annoyance while tannin laughs at his reaction to training.

Fear not young renzo you are getting stronger and this is your last physical test. Tannin says as we see at the top of the mountain we see an older kevin who with the reflection gear on his arm.

Kevin want me to teleport you to driag after all we both can find him. The dragon asks with pride in his partners growth.

Nah let's use balance breaker we got rid of magic artificial version. After all i grew my magic and dragon power out.
He then turns to tannin, see ya old man.

REFLECTIVE ICE DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER. They both say at once letting out there new power finally mastered at will.

 They both say at once letting out there new power finally mastered at will